Reseda, CA

Posted June 08, 2011
this school has helped me get threw alot...i would not be passing all my classes if it was not for this school....

Posted June 01, 2009
I'm a former student of zane grey, and for me this was my savior. If it wasn't for zane I would not have graduated. This school and it's teachers showed me school was worth it and was fun at the same time.

Zane Grey Continuation School 0

Posted March 01, 2009
Great school, and the teachers are determined to help the students in order for them to finish their course and to graduate. Proud to have attended this school.

Posted January 24, 2008

Zane Grey Continuation School
18230 Kittridge Street, Reseda, CA  91335
Last modified Zane Grey Continuation School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Zane Grey Continuation School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top