Bad
Good

My son went to this school for Kindergarten and 1st grade and had the honor of getting quite possibly the most amazing teacher in the world...Mrs. Doros!!! She is the type of teacher that I know my son will remember for the rest of their lives. My daughter is in Kindergarten now and has an awesome teacher as well in Mrs. Rueles. The world would be much better off if we could clone these teachers and send them everywhere!. Mrs. Kubina is the principal and is very personable. Growing up we always feared the principal...not at Reseda Elementary. My daughter actually seeks her out to give her hugs. Keep it up Reseda!

Love, love, this school, it is a little gem. The morale of this school is fantastic and my child is in the special ed program and has blossomed!

It is a very close school and i think every body bonds very well after a while

Our Family moved from Palmdale, Ca a week ago and I was so concerned on how my 7 year old Isabella was going to feel and adapt to a new city, new house new friends and teacher. I got to say thank you to the office staff, wow so warm and friendly and teacher, thank you so much. My daughter came back home with a smile and was so excited telling me all kinds of stories. this means so much to us parents and impacts a childs life in such a positive way.

My daughter is going to this school. The teachers are great; they really tried their best to help the kids on their education needs. Miss Hager was my daughter s teacher last year; a very nice teacher and my daughter admire her. I am happy that she had the chance to have a good role model like Miss Hager. The office personal are very helpful, and pleasant to deal with. Over all I am very happy with Reseda elementary school performance.

Well I happen to be a 5th grader. This school is just amazing, it also has lots of fun stuff for a child. This school has the BEST principal, teacher, college helpers, and more... All I have to say is that this school is VERY GOOD!! Overall, my opinion 5 of 5 ! -Nebonit Vartanyan

I am a high school senior going to college this upcoming fall and I have to say I always remember the times I spent at Reseda. I will never forget how warm and welcoming this school was for me. I plan on becoming a teacher, elementary teacher to be exact. I hope to be able to teach at this amazing school. I see it won the California Distinguished Schools and am not surprised. At Reseda the motto always was good character, good choices, and you will make it possible to reach any dream you might have.

Reseda Elementary School is a great family school. It's a public community school, where the teachers teach education above and beyond the standards of LA school district. The principal is one of the nicest administrators, she definitely does everything in her power for the kids of Reseda. Not to mention, the whole staff at Reseda is always friendly and helpful, especially the school nurse. Everyone basically treats you as if you are a part of their family. - Hormoz Vartanyan

Reseda is a family who works together to insure the success and well being of all our students. Reseda Cares!

We have a great sense of community(community agencies, parents, administration, staff) working together to meet the children's needs.

Last modified Reseda Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.