Reseda, CA

Posted August 17, 2014
Love, love, this school, it is a little gem. The morale of this school is fantastic and my child is in the special ed program and has blossomed!

Reseda Elementary School 4

Posted January 23, 2014
It is a very close school and i think every body bonds very well after a while

Posted August 25, 2011
My daughter is going to this school. The teachers are great; they really tried their best to help the kids on their education needs. Miss Hager was my daughter s teacher last year; a very nice teacher and my daughter admire her. I am happy that she had the chance to have a good role model like Miss Hager. The office personal are very helpful, and pleasant to deal with. Over all I am very happy with Reseda elementary school performance.

Posted June 04, 2011
Well I happen to be a 5th grader. This school is just amazing, it also has lots of fun stuff for a child. This school has the BEST principal, teacher, college helpers, and more... All I have to say is that this school is VERY GOOD!! Overall, my opinion 5 of 5 ! -Nebonit Vartanyan

Posted March 15, 2011
I am a high school senior going to college this upcoming fall and I have to say I always remember the times I spent at Reseda. I will never forget how warm and welcoming this school was for me. I plan on becoming a teacher, elementary teacher to be exact. I hope to be able to teach at this amazing school. I see it won the California Distinguished Schools and am not surprised. At Reseda the motto always was good character, good choices, and you will make it possible to reach any dream you might have.

Posted May 13, 2010
Reseda Elementary School is a great family school. It's a public community school, where the teachers teach education above and beyond the standards of LA school district. The principal is one of the nicest administrators, she definitely does everything in her power for the kids of Reseda. Not to mention, the whole staff at Reseda is always friendly and helpful, especially the school nurse. Everyone basically treats you as if you are a part of their family. - Hormoz Vartanyan

Posted May 02, 2010
Reseda is a family who works together to insure the success and well being of all our students. Reseda Cares!

Posted May 02, 2010
We have a great sense of community(community agencies, parents, administration, staff) working together to meet the children's needs.

Posted May 02, 2010
I love Reseda Elementary School because the entire staff is very professional and friendly. Everyone is treated with respect and welcomed. The teachers are dedicated and very current in their teaching strategies. The students are hard-working and respectful and their test scores improved every year. Reseda is an outstanding Elementary School.

Posted May 01, 2010
They have made some really outstanding improvements during recent years.

Reseda Elementary School
7265 Amigo Avenue, Reseda, CA  91335
Last modified Reseda Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Reseda Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top