Rialto, CA

Bemis Elementary School 5

Posted August 29, 2013
They encourage our children to push to succeed.. Parent involvement is a must no matter what. Because of there encouragement to be engaged in homework, school activities, more involved in all ways. You can easly be drawn away from a childs learning and with a busy life style. Its sad but so easy to do... Bemis is great in knowing my kids our safe and they are there when it come to learning......

Bemis Elementary School 1

Posted November 09, 2012
My childs needs were swept under the rug for years. My personal experience with Bemis was not a good one. I feel unsatisfactory speaks for its self. not all schools in the Rialto School District are so laxed with parent staff comunication. I questioned a techer before in regards to my child's complaints of not being able to ask questions about direction with class work when they were confused. I was told she doesn't have enough time to hold back the rest of the class for the students that are understanding the lessons taught in class, she is over crowed with students, and she needs to stay on task. My child has tried to ask for help during resess, but the teacher stated "im on my break you need to go take your recess". I have delt with Bemis for four years and 2 out of the four were good teachers and trully love to teach, but I had to have my child switch teachers at least twice a year every other year. It was so frustrating and my child was falling more, and more behind making more my child feel discouraged and embarassed, However not all schools in the Rialto School District are so laxed with parent staff comunication.My child has improved damatically now that they are not there

Bemis Elementary School 5

Posted September 12, 2007
The teachers are great and are very helpful.

Bemis Elementary School

Posted July 09, 2007
My daugther has been goin to this school for 3 years. I think it was going ok the school in general was good , but i have noticed that the change of principal and vice principal as of the office staff is not so good now ,I hope it improves because my kids love this school and i think the teachers are great......

Bemis Elementary School 3

Posted November 06, 2006
My son has been going to this school for about 2 years. I am happy overall with the teaching.

Bemis Elementary School 1

Posted April 12, 2006
Quality of academis-Fair. Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities -Veary poor. Level of parent involvement -Poor.

Bemis Elementary School 3

Posted August 19, 2004
The school was ok. It's not the best but it works.

Bemis Elementary School
774 East Etiwanda Avenue, Rialto, CA  92376
Last modified Bemis Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bemis Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top