Boyd Elementary School 3

Posted April 12, 2014
My daughter has been a student at Boyd for the last four years. She has received a quality education and has been pushed to reach her maximum potential. I have found that the teachers are pretty strict in comparison to other schools but I believe that has been best for my daughter. The teachers go through quite a bit to fundraise so that they may take the students on fieldtrips. I am happy with my daughters school and appreciate all of the hard work that my daughter's teachers put in every day. The office staff is very helpful and kind.

Boyd Elementary School 1

Posted February 13, 2013
My son has gone to Boyd for two years, since there he has went from a A-B student to a D-F student. I find that the cirriculum they teach to be substandard, they brush over topics and I have found that teachers favor subjects the like and ignor others. Upon enterting the school I did state my son have trouble talking and turning in assignments on time, both his teachers and the principal said they would give out progress reports and be easy to get ahold of. They were not and I was not informed of his failing classes until I confronted his teachers when he kept saying he never had homework. I find there is no discipline and students that have been there since Kindegarden are treated with high favoritism as well as students related to staff. They are not willing to work with parents and often the teachers will inform parents on how their child should be disciplined. I found my whole experience and my sons' to be grating and very irresponsible.

Boyd Elementary School 1

Posted October 16, 2012
The duty staff and cafeteria staff are such rude people. This school needs lots of improvement. My son's Kindergardan teacher is no good. the only staff that is nice is the office staff but other then that needs lots of improvment with staff's attitude.

Boyd Elementary School
310 East Merrill Street, Rialto, CA  92376
Last modified Boyd Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Boyd Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.