Dunn Elementary School 5

Posted December 15, 2012
My daughter is in her last year here and my son in his first. My daugher has had excellent teachers throughout the years and my son has an excellent t teacehersd well. They really care about the students well being & academics. The principls are really great as well and are super involved. I give this school 2 thumbs up ... I'd give more if i had more thumbs:)

Dunn Elementary School 4

Posted March 11, 2009
my daughter has been goiung to this school for 3 years has a the same teacher for 2 years and ms f. cares about her students always stay late to help her students understand better she great i wish i could take her with me to middle shool..principal really out going and has a smile all the time :) keep up the good work..thanks

Dunn Elementary School 0

Posted November 04, 2008
This school has shown great improvement since last year when they got the new principal and vice principal. I think parent involvement is getting better every year, which is shown by participation on the fall festival which I think is wonderful, I love it, I think it's a wonderful experience for kids since they can see how parents, teachers and administrators interact as a community. It's great to see the principal and VP wearing their costumes, and dancing and playing.

Dunn Elementary School 1

Posted October 20, 2007

Dunn Elementary School 5

Posted June 27, 2006

Dunn Elementary School
830 North Lilac Avenue, Rialto, CA  92376
Last modified Dunn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dunn Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top