2,456 students|Rialto Unified

Bad
Good

today i try to sing in to go see my doughter clasess .. in my day off and they told me that the teachers need a 24 hrs notice ... mr sanchez told me that is the law...i dont have any problems in this hs i have a grad doughter already .... can somebody tell me went the law change ??? or only change for me

I taught for a good many years at IKE. Although there were rough spots, and some "too-socially minded" administrators, there were many more strongly principled administrators and teachers. Expectations were held high and most teachers held students accountable despite hassle from the BIG whigs. Upper management at the district level was more inclined to roll over at any problem with parents. That is/was NOT good. As a result we turned out some great graduates.

I was a foreign student here. Eisenhower students get the opportunities they need. Students who WANT to learn, CAN learn a lot here. Those who don't want to learn or find themselves struggling, are not left to their own devices. There are many motivational, helpful initiatives from teachers, administrators, and student groups. Apparently the school used to have a bad reputation, but when I was there, there were hardly any problems. Sure, it's not the same as my previous, religious school; there were incidents. But I never felt that I was in any danger, contrary to what another alumnus posted. Most teachers I came into contact with were very involved and tried to achieve the most with every single student. On more than just the intellectual level, I gained something from one year at this school that many schools fail to offer their students: a sense of an open, ambitious, and fun community with students from all backgrounds and abilities. Eisenhower is not an elite institute with 50 Ivy League-bound graduates every year, but it is a solid school where students can lay the foundation to lead good lives beyond high school.

Eisenhower High School is a wonderful place to receive an education. What makes Ike unique is the school spirit it possesses. From 2008 when my daughter first came in as a Freshman I thought that the school was rough looking, however what I quickly came to realize is that what Eisenhower lacked in scenery it more than made up for in the classroom. The teachers that I had the pleasure to get to know all demonstrated one similar quality. They all genuinely cared about the growth of their student's, education-wise and as active members of society. The staff continually dedicates itself to seeing to the needs of the student body and supports student's striving in academics and athletics. Eisenhower has gone through a face-lift or too by now in my daughter's Senior year, but I've come to love the school for what it is; it's truly a special place to be.

Staff works together to help the students learn, feel that someone cares about them, get them ready for post high school, and become community volunteers.

I work at EHS and it is wonderful. Over the last two years the school has grown 88 points in their API. The staff is very focused on student improvement. We struggle with parent support (many hard working single parent homes) but are continuely trying offer activities on campus to get families involved. The students are wonderful. They work hard and generally care about their education. Sure, like every school we have a few rotten eggs in staff and students but with 88 points in growth, we must be doing something right. Go IKE!

Well I know Most Of the Adminstratior there work really hard to see that the students get the education that they need. And Security staff are really On top of there Job

This school is the best. It has been the ONLY school from Southern California to win the CIF CHAMPIONSHIP!! WWOOOOO!! People might not of thought we would've made it but hey, we believed in ourselves and we made it! Yeah, there is some teachers who you think are not teaching well but there are other teachers who might even change your whole life around and change it for the better too. So come to IKE!! =]

I recently attend this school for two years and dearly it was the best school I had ever gone to. Now and days I miss it really bad because I have moved to texas for special reasons of family problems........Anyways besides that this school deserves better than its geting right now! why? You ask because this school gives u everything swim,dance team,theater,choir, etc....you know the basic things that a student should earn while keeping there grades up and I say choir has drama but its worth being in choir because you go out to different places doing things you never expect! Choir & Dance are two great classes that I think you should take before your great four years are over! Thank you for taking your time reading this.....

I am a former student and I can honestly say that the school lacks in all areas when it comes to getting a valuable or even decent education. The teachers don't seem to be concerned about providing a quality education to their students and students aren't motivated to perform well in school either. The school environment and location is horrible as well, which adds to this effect. I remember being on lock down plenty of times because of campus intruders or drugs/guns related issues. The school doesn't offer its students an opportunity to feel safe and if the students don't take it to their own hands to succeed, no one else at that school will worry about pushing them. There are very few good teachers at that school, but unfortunately those few can't do the work of an entire school staff.

Last modified Eisenhower Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.