Posted June 07, 2010
This is a great school. The teachers and staff really care about the students. And I am sad that my daughter has to change school.

Posted May 03, 2010

Posted December 16, 2009

Posted July 30, 2008

Edward Fitzgerald Elementary School 0

Posted June 05, 2008
Fitzgerald is an example of a solid foundation to an elementary school, both of my young daughters ages 10 & 7 attend and I feel very lucky to have both attending Fitzgerald, they are both on their way to academic success and it all started at Fitzgerald!!

Posted September 27, 2007
I think Fitzgerald is a great school. Like every school it has certain issues but overall I think most everyone has the kids best interest at heart and is there to teach them. My son is in 2nd grade red track. His teacher Mrs. Israel is a great teacher! My daughter attended 1st-5th and had alot of great experiences and made lots of friends and good memories.

Posted August 17, 2007
I love this school, the principal, staff and teachers are all wonderful. I haven't had a negative experience to date. Parents are really involved at Fitzgerald.

Posted July 13, 2007
I love this school they have really high expectations of the scores and they really motivate the kids in all aspects of learning!

Posted November 11, 2006
This is one of the best schools in Rialto. The Principal, the Administrative staff, awesome teachers, and the custodial staff give 100% effort. Super job to the whole school and school district for the recent school wide evacuation due to a nearby large field fire. The evacuation was handled professionally, safely, and was a well coodinated event. As a parent and a substitute teacher at this school, I knew my child was 100% safe and well taken care of. If anyone is looking for a superb school to put their child in, Fitzgerald is the one. They have the best PTA and they run and awesome GATE program. Thank you Fitzgerald Elementary you are the best! S. Chovan

Edward Fitzgerald Elementary School 3

Posted August 01, 2006
My son went to Fitzgerald for grades 1-5. All his teachers were excellent with the exception of [one]. Mrs. Ianuzzo, great teacher, really cared about her students, I was fortunate to have her 'loop over' my sons class having her for two yrs. (2&3)next Ms. Ducker, different teaching style but again encouraged her students to do what she knew they were capable of and more., Mr. Knowles, kids enjoyed his teaching style, causing them to learn while enjoying it. Not too keen on the principal. A. Salcido

Edward Fitzgerald Elementary School
2568 West Terra Vista Drive, Rialto, CA  92377
Last modified Edward Fitzgerald Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Edward Fitzgerald Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top