Rialto, CA

Henry Elementary School 5

Posted August 09, 2015
It's disappointing to see the previous comments about our school. The comments posted are obviously about one incident and do not reflect the overall achievements at this school. I love this school! My kids love this school. This is will be my kids' 3rd year at Henry. They are excelling in different areas and blossoming at this school-academically and artistically. My daughter's reading comprehension has improved and she has learned how to play the violin! The teachers and the staff motivate the students to learn! It is exciting for me as a parent to see my children excited about reading and learning. The teachers are encouraging. They are educators! And I believe this is all possible under the leadership of a supportive Principal! If you want your kids to be inspired and motivated to learn (the foundation of academics and the arts-music, drama, etc), then you should definitely take a peek into what's happening at Henry!

Henry Elementary School 1

Posted August 21, 2013
Principal is a b#(%# .. they lose kids on campus for an hour and 55 minutes then they call there parents trying to blame us for them not doing their job right... worst school ever with the worst stuff... never seen a school with no stuff outside making sure your kids are safe.. its a shame .

Henry Elementary School 1

Posted March 06, 2013
If you want your children to be safe and get treated fairly DO NOT send your children here they have the worst principal ever she has no respect for the parents children or staff. She has COMPLANTES against her and the board that is in charge of this site sides with her and does not listen to the parents. DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD HERE.

Posted September 08, 2009
This is the best elementary school in Rialto, our 6 year old has attended two others, and this is by far the best!

Posted August 15, 2008
my daughter attendeed this school for kinder and first grade. Two of my kids through there whole elem. The teachers for kinder and first grade were great for all three of my kids, Mrs. Tropitini and Mrs. Barber. My kids and I will always remember both my girls say they love you. Grades 2nd and up, not so great! Parent involvment also terrible! This would help so much. The music teacher was also great! really love kids. Mr. Barber was also caring teach. The Principal, really needs to change attitude with parents, teacher and students.

470 East Etiwanda Avenue, Rialto, CA  92376
Last modified Henry Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Henry Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top