Rialto, CA
Students enrolled: 1,262

Ethel Kucera Middle School 3

Posted July 23, 2014
I'm a student been going there since 7th and this will be my last year and that school has given me an his education. When my little sister goes to the sixth grade I would love for her to go there

Posted May 12, 2010
Kucera Middle School is a school i recamond for your child. I am a 8th grader and been here all three years, yes i have enjoyed each grade. Teachers here are like anyother teacher you could think of. Some can the worse teacher you ever ha and some are realy great.

Posted May 12, 2010
i had an awesome time here at kucera for the last 3 years of my middle school years. i meet some pretty cool people here. i had some nice teachers too. im going to miss all of my friends when i leave kucera. and all of my teachers here too. i had many good and bad experiences here but i will never forget all of my good memories here. thank you bye

Posted May 12, 2010
hey I am a student here at Kuera Middle school, And my experience here has been wonderfull. I have been attending kucera for 3 years kniw and being and avid student, repersentative, and school site council representative makes it all the more fun. my experience here was Greatt!

Ethel Kucera Middle School 1

Posted April 07, 2010

Ethel Kucera Middle School 4

Posted April 07, 2010

Ethel Kucera Middle School 4

Posted February 27, 2010

Posted August 26, 2009
i really truly love that school

Ethel Kucera Middle School 3

Posted May 15, 2009
hello, i am a student at kucera. i rate this school as good. i just think they are too strict on stuff they shouldnt be. They should worry about other more important things. The teachers i have had are wonderful. they are veryy supportive.

Ethel Kucera Middle School 1

Posted May 12, 2009
kids at kucera are always going through peer pressure alawys tring to go with the flow i get that you want to be in style but if you dont look like how kids want you thier probaly not going to hang out with you or you can be the funniest/nicest person in the the school but your parents may be short on cash so u have to last years clothes the may not be in style many kids may make fun of u and then some kids start acting like somthing their not which isnt good i have even fallen under peer pressure my self

Ethel Kucera Middle School
2140 West Buena Vista Drive, Rialto, CA  92377
Last modified Ethel Kucera Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ethel Kucera Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top