Rialto, CA

Posted October 27, 2014
I love this school for my kids, I have nothing but great things to say about the teachers and staff. The Principal has been amazing and really takes time to talk to the kids and parents one on one, every time my son has had an issue he's really taken the time to talk to him and understand him which means the world to me considering he has no assistant principal and needs more staff, the office staff is always willing to help considering they are stretched thin and I always feel welcome to talk to them or the principal. I see the PTO really involved and I really liked the new Morgan gear, the pink shirts on Wednsdays really meant a lot to me and I love that even the male staff including the Principal wear them.

Posted October 25, 2014
My children attend Morgan Elementary and this school is Amazing! Mr. Buckner is a great principle and the teachers and staff are very approachable. The PTO is active and enthusiastic everyday! It's so awesome to count on these PTO parents they volunteer and noticeably work really hard to bring many activities for the kids. They excel in fundraising and do it all for our kids! Grateful for these amazing Moms

Posted October 25, 2014
My two kids attend Morgan Elementary, and I am very Happy with the teachers and staff, However I am more than happy with the principal! Mr. Buckner is approachable, kind , understanding, and most of all he really has Morgan under control. The PTO is productive and these Moms are always working hard for the kids. So many activities are under way this school year, my kids go to school excited Everyday!

Morgan Elementary School 4

Posted July 14, 2010
Great principal and assistant!!! Teachers are great!!! PTA up and running this year, they did a great job. Lots of new activites for the kids......best year ever:)

Posted June 24, 2009
I love this school and I'm going to miss it when I leave on Friday 4ever and go to a middle school in San Diego.It has a great asb.I loved the feeling of being able to be part of deciding for the school.It's safe,fun,and educational.Soar to excellence! ________________ginny dailo

Morgan Elementary School 2

Posted September 26, 2007
There are concerns about the PTA and one of the big reasons for it being disorganized is that this is a newly formed one. There are procedures and policies which has to be adhered from the state and slowly this is being learned. Another reason is the dedication and involvement. The PTA is trying to get parent involvement by having some type of activity that both the parent and their child can do. It will take another year or so for this to happen, but it is slowly getting there. The fund raiser was a disaster, but it was a start. Again, there was no team effort and only one person was trying to take care of everything. If you don't like what is going on, do something about it. You can make a difference!

Morgan Elementary School 0

Posted September 05, 2007
This school needs tons of help. The staff if friendly, but friendly is not going to get our kids in college. The PTA is unorganized and does not seem to beneficial at this point. The test scores are so low I was embarrassed to claim my daughter goes here. My daughter has been fotunate to have awesome teachers here but the school over all needs help.

Morgan Elementary School 1

Posted June 25, 2007
I really think this school needs a lot of improvement. The PTA fundraiser was very unorganized. There really is a lack of communication between parent and teacher. I don't feel there are any activities for the children including field trips.

Morgan Elementary School 2

Posted May 15, 2007
One thing I did notice about this school is that the lunch staff have no control over the students at lunch time. Every time I go in there it looks like a zoo. Children everywhere running and very loud. I have even had my child eat in the car because it was just to crazy in there. I think they really need to address that.

Morgan Elementary School 3

Posted March 27, 2007
Parent involvement could be much better.

Morgan Elementary School
1571 North Sycamore Avenue, Rialto, CA  92376
Last modified Morgan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Morgan Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top