Rialto, CA

Posted February 28, 2015
Wow, very surprised at some of the rude comments on this page. Instead of parents complaining on this site, they should attend the School Site council meetings where the academic budget is discussed. All of the money assigned to the school is reviewed and accounted for there; any concerns or questions are answered by the principal directly. Anyone who participated in the Worlds Finest Fundraiser would know the money was used for the free Winter Wonderland event offered to every Morgan student, as it was printed on EVERY chocolate bar. The PTO (not PTA) meetings are printed on all school calanders that are sent home. Those meetings also discuss where funds are distributed, and any future ideas for our achool.I'm very happy with the different fun events, and they are usually free. I don't like to criticize how money is used since I don't volunteer and help raise money, but I am very grateful for the various school volunteers.
8 people found this helpful

Posted February 28, 2015
It baffles me to read that some of the parents actually believe PTO is responsible for school repairs. PTO can only raise money for school events, field trips, and materials that teachers request due to the lack of funds from our state. Repairs to the school would cost millions and the thought of PTO raising that kind of money is laughable.
10 people found this helpful

Posted February 28, 2015
I follow the Facebook page to stay informed, which I do, not to see pictures of my kids, I'll take those myself at the events they attend, I don't need them posted on Facebook for strangers to see
10 people found this helpful

Morgan Elementary School 1

Posted February 26, 2015
I had my children sell chocolates this year and all I see is a bunch of nothing. They sell so much and the school still looks bad. The cafeteria looks very old and smells. This is my child's first year at Morgan and up until now I am not happy. The school is understaffed and the lady at the front desk is extremely rude. A friend of mine recommended this school to me and I do not see why. Yes they have events going on but instead of wasting money on events they should raise money to make the school look better and the students to have better educational material. They have a snack bar everyday, and I do not understand where that money goes to. I subscribed to their Facebook page and I never see pictures of my child, I always see the same kids over and over again. I do stay inform but I thought the Facebook page belonged to the school not the PTA. All in all I am currently not happy with this school.

Posted October 27, 2014
I love this school for my kids, I have nothing but great things to say about the teachers and staff. The Principal has been amazing and really takes time to talk to the kids and parents one on one, every time my son has had an issue he's really taken the time to talk to him and understand him which means the world to me considering he has no assistant principal and needs more staff, the office staff is always willing to help considering they are stretched thin and I always feel welcome to talk to them or the principal. I see the PTO really involved and I really liked the new Morgan gear, the pink shirts on Wednsdays really meant a lot to me and I love that even the male staff including the Principal wear them.
7 people found this helpful

Posted October 25, 2014
My children attend Morgan Elementary and this school is Amazing! Mr. Buckner is a great principle and the teachers and staff are very approachable. The PTO is active and enthusiastic everyday! It's so awesome to count on these PTO parents they volunteer and noticeably work really hard to bring many activities for the kids. They excel in fundraising and do it all for our kids! Grateful for these amazing Moms
5 people found this helpful

Morgan Elementary School 4

Posted July 14, 2010
Great principal and assistant!!! Teachers are great!!! PTA up and running this year, they did a great job. Lots of new activites for the kids......best year ever:)
2 people found this helpful

Posted June 24, 2009
I love this school and I'm going to miss it when I leave on Friday 4ever and go to a middle school in San Diego.It has a great asb.I loved the feeling of being able to be part of deciding for the school.It's safe,fun,and educational.Soar to excellence! ________________ginny dailo

Morgan Elementary School 2

Posted September 26, 2007
There are concerns about the PTA and one of the big reasons for it being disorganized is that this is a newly formed one. There are procedures and policies which has to be adhered from the state and slowly this is being learned. Another reason is the dedication and involvement. The PTA is trying to get parent involvement by having some type of activity that both the parent and their child can do. It will take another year or so for this to happen, but it is slowly getting there. The fund raiser was a disaster, but it was a start. Again, there was no team effort and only one person was trying to take care of everything. If you don't like what is going on, do something about it. You can make a difference!

Morgan Elementary School

Posted September 05, 2007
This school needs tons of help. The staff if friendly, but friendly is not going to get our kids in college. The PTA is unorganized and does not seem to beneficial at this point. The test scores are so low I was embarrassed to claim my daughter goes here. My daughter has been fotunate to have awesome teachers here but the school over all needs help.

Morgan Elementary School
1571 North Sycamore Avenue, Rialto, CA  92376
Last modified Morgan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Morgan Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top