2,881 students|Rialto Unified

Bad
Good

Posted August 29, 2013
I attend this school and I can say that my junior year is starting off really bad. I've been getting my schedule changed literally everyday ! The counselors don't even help the students out and they've been putting freshmen in classes they don't belong into. I don't even feel like going to school anymore. I feel like my dreams are being killed.

Rialto High School 5

Posted July 15, 2013
I'm a junior now at rialto high and to be honest it is a really good school the teachers are really awesome and they have a few fights every once in a while but your not going to go to a school where people don't fight I love to be honest.

Posted May 14, 2012
Best High School in the Rialto School district. Look at API and CST scores the last 2 years. This school is under new leadership with many years of positive progress. In the last 2 years the school has gone above and beyond to encourage parents and guardians to be involved in the school. from School Site council, ELAC, DLAC, Parent Center, School tours with parents, college and universities tours for parents, training for parents such as PIQE (parent institute for quality education), and many more options for parents to be involved. Rialto lets you choose your school regardless where you live in the Rialto District. Next best school High School that will even compare would be the new high school opening in Grand Terrace, Colton School District set to open August 2012. However Rialto is established and really doing well and only can get better. So parents make the best choice and choose Rialto High you will not regret it. Don't believe me set up an appointment with the principal today and take a tour..See you at school

Posted August 15, 2011
I only attended here for one year, but it was ultimately the best year of my life. Like all schools though, they have their good and not so good teachers. The good ones compensated for the others, but all in all they weren't horrible. As long as you care, you can easily get the grade you want. As a freshman my classes were Honors Geometry PE H Biology H English Animation Spanish 1 I came out of freshman year with a weighted GPA of 4.5--meaning I got straight A's. The classes were good and the teachers really stick with the standards even thought they might suck. The kids there are oh-okay. I made some good friends there. More than half of everyone at Rialto are Hispanic/Latino, but it's really easy to fit in as long as you don't keep yourself too discrete. There was a great atmosphere at Rialto High that I didn't appreciate until I transferred out. They had good architecture, despite being a somewhat "ghetto" area. Everything was well located and convenient. My sister was in her junior year when she went there and all of her classes were in the same building. Overall I'd say the school is great. I highly valued my time there, and I hopefully whoever reads this will also.

Posted July 30, 2011
Okay so, i've been going to rialto for a year now. it hasn't been a very good expirience. the thing that i didn't like it that sometimes you will get treated differently. for example i got in trouble for doing something that i did only twice. but my friends were doing it for about two months, AND THE TEACHERS KNEW ABOUT IT! But they still didn't do anything.. and the ladies at the front desk told me "go away, don't talk to me, im on my break", and my P.E teacher told me to stop smiling, and said "Do you have a problem or something?" so yeah half of the staff is super mean. But you'll make friends easily here so yeah..

Rialto High School 3

Posted March 10, 2010
My son goes to this school. He get['s very good grades 3.5 GPA.

Rialto High School 3

Posted September 26, 2009
I am a student attending my third year at RHS. As much as parents and students complain, I know that our school is not as bad as everyone says it is. Most of the teachers that I have had are excellent. There is a variety of clubs, I am a part of Key club, Illuminati, Anime and AVID. There aren't that many fights. Although I won't deny that there is hardly parent involvement, but that's really the parents fault not the school. I will also say that a majority of the students seem to just don't care but I blame that partly ,again, on the parents. Despite all that it is a really good school as long as future students follow the right crowd, I also recommend taking higher classes like AP or honors, this helps in learning cause you are surround by others who want to learn like yourself.Go knights!

Posted June 11, 2009
I graduated from this school and as one of the other comments mentioned, students do not take advantage of what the school offers and they make us all look bad. Its a great school with students who don't care and parents who care less.

Posted October 25, 2008
I am currently a student at Rialto High and i think it is a perfect place for learning. The teachers know how to teach. I must admit that many of the students do not take advantage of what Rialto has to offer. They dont care about their future and that is what make Rialto look bad.

Posted May 07, 2008
I think it is the worst high school ever. Most teachers at that school don't have the experience and don not know how to teach. However some(very little) teachers are magnificent educators. Very strict of ID's. Parent's please do not send your children there. I am ready to transfer out.

Rialto High School
595 South Eucalyptus Avenue, Rialto, CA  92376-7207
Last modified Rialto High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.