Rialto, CA
Students enrolled: 1,237

Posted May 17, 2013
I love this school well teachers can't be perfect but the principal does a wonderful job I LOVE his parent engagement.

Posted July 10, 2012
My daughter loves this school. The principal takes a personal interest in all of the students and extra curricular activities. The teachers are amazing and so involved with their students and their success. I highly recommend Rialto Middle!

Posted May 24, 2012
Ok apparently my post got deleted.. Well this school is horrible incompetent.. If your child is in SPECIAL ED BEWARE ... The teachers are horrible. They dont care.. I dislike this school and special ed staff... This school doesnt even deserve one star..

Posted March 21, 2012
The staff at this school including the principle are not there for the students and they won't do anything about bulling worst school ever.

Posted January 14, 2011
THIS IS AN INCOMPENTENT SCHOOL IN REGARDS TO SPECIAL EDUCATION, BULLYING, AND DICIPLINE. BULLYING IS NOT ACKNOWLEDGED AND WHEN ITS BROUGHT UP DICIPLINE IS NOT ENFORCED. STAFF AND CONSTANLY CHANGEING AND AS FAR AS EDUCATION FOR SEPICEL NEEDS CHILDREN ITS AS IF THEY DONT EVEN TRY AT ALL.

Posted September 17, 2009
I am a former student of Rialto middle school, and I went all 3 years there. I liked it very much i have memories there that will never be erased, even though they are moved the school to a new campus every time i pass by the old school I feel like I'm about to get teary. Well this school has or had some great teachers and will give students their best at teaching. I couldn't think of a better school to spend my years in and make wonderful memories like I did. Don't get me wrong this school just doesn't make memories, That's not what we go to school for, but it also has a nice friendly staff that teaches well and even some stay after school to help students with Homework,Make-up tests etc. I REALLY loved this school -WADIM

Rialto Middle School 3

Posted May 13, 2008

Rialto Middle School 2

Posted May 11, 2008
very horrible school. i dont have enough time in this day to write enough negative things. i have a daughter that goes there and there are fights,drugs, a lot of racism,pregnancy, and tons of other things. warning.

Rialto Middle School 4

Posted August 06, 2005
Rialto middle school has a great staff of enthusiastic teachers. With a large number of ELD students there is a major concentration of Language arts skills and math. Student after school activities provide a strong school to home bond. Parent envolvement is a weak area as the majority of parents are working one or two jobs. Parent envolvement in academic maters is very strong with a common feeling of the importance of school. Attendance averages are the highest in the district mirroring the importance of education.

Posted January 11, 2005

Rialto Middle School
1262 West Rialto Avenue, Rialto, CA  92376
Last modified Rialto Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rialto Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top