1,252 students|Rialto Unified

Bad
Good

I love this school well teachers can't be perfect but the principal does a wonderful job I LOVE his parent engagement.

My daughter loves this school. The principal takes a personal interest in all of the students and extra curricular activities. The teachers are amazing and so involved with their students and their success. I highly recommend Rialto Middle!

Ok apparently my post got deleted.. Well this school is horrible incompetent.. If your child is in SPECIAL ED BEWARE ... The teachers are horrible. They dont care.. I dislike this school and special ed staff... This school doesnt even deserve one star..

The staff at this school including the principle are not there for the students and they won't do anything about bulling worst school ever.

THIS IS AN INCOMPENTENT SCHOOL IN REGARDS TO SPECIAL EDUCATION, BULLYING, AND DICIPLINE. BULLYING IS NOT ACKNOWLEDGED AND WHEN ITS BROUGHT UP DICIPLINE IS NOT ENFORCED. STAFF AND CONSTANLY CHANGEING AND AS FAR AS EDUCATION FOR SEPICEL NEEDS CHILDREN ITS AS IF THEY DONT EVEN TRY AT ALL.

I am a former student of Rialto middle school, and I went all 3 years there. I liked it very much i have memories there that will never be erased, even though they are moved the school to a new campus every time i pass by the old school I feel like I'm about to get teary. Well this school has or had some great teachers and will give students their best at teaching. I couldn't think of a better school to spend my years in and make wonderful memories like I did. Don't get me wrong this school just doesn't make memories, That's not what we go to school for, but it also has a nice friendly staff that teaches well and even some stay after school to help students with Homework,Make-up tests etc. I REALLY loved this school -WADIM

very horrible school. i dont have enough time in this day to write enough negative things. i have a daughter that goes there and there are fights,drugs, a lot of racism,pregnancy, and tons of other things. warning.

Last modified Rialto Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.