Rialto, CA

Develops respect: Disagree

Posted May 22, 2015
Not really. I had issues with one of the employees that cleans the kitchen. She always tells the kids to shut up. The words shut up. It was surprisingly shocking. How can you develope respect of the adult is not repestful

Develops empathy: Neutral

Posted May 22, 2015
I had little issues with the cheerleader coach. She didn't like my daughter or myself

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted May 22, 2015
Yes! My daughter basketball coach is the best! There first year my daughter was on it was the first time they got place. Her team won 2nd place in 2014.

Samuel W. Simpson Elementary School 4

Posted December 17, 2013
Simply Love this School I have to.children attending here. Both teachers communicate very well with me about both my children good or bad. Both.children are very happy with their teachers. Office staff is amazing always helping out and doing more then expected. Parent patrol is awesome at keeping kids safe and things running smoothly. Love the monthly meetings and coffee with principle, keeps parents involved and informed! If I had any suggestions wish there was a PTA and a Art and Music program.. But over all Simpson Seahawks Rule!

Samuel W. Simpson Elementary School 1

Posted July 29, 2013
Haven't seen anything impressive here, My children have succeeded at other schools at the same rate they are here. Haven't noticed any progress and the front office staff is rude and inattentive. I even Witnessed a teacher yelling at children during detention. When you call office for information there is a lack of information, and they rarely return calls in a timely manner.

Samuel W. Simpson Elementary School 5

Posted April 11, 2013
My child has attended this school for almost 4 years and I absolutely love the enthusiasm that her teacher's have and the fact that they have given 110 % to see my child suceed. The staff is friendly and very sweet towards the kids. There are various ways that they recognize the kids achievements. The security is also great, there are always officers in the mornings to ensure that the children are safe.

Samuel W. Simpson Elementary School 5

Posted December 30, 2012
Great Staff and Great Teachers.. Already had 2 kids graduate from that school and 3 that are still actively going. Vice Principle is great listening to parents.

Posted November 05, 2009
This is a great school, has a great education curriculum and fun activities that keep the children motivated...

Posted August 12, 2008
I think Simpson has great teachers who care about their students and always give110%.

Samuel W. Simpson Elementary School 4

Posted August 05, 2005
From my experience with my two children at Simpson, I feel that the school is good in recognizing students who excel in the curriculum and they are not held back to accomodate others' slower pace. They are free to move on to the next grade levels curriculum if they need a bigger challenge. I would like to see more arts brought into the school.

1050 South Lilac Avenue, Rialto, CA  92376
Last modified Samuel W. Simpson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Samuel W. Simpson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top