Rialto, CA

Trapp Elementary School 3

Posted September 05, 2013
This is an OK school.I don't like the staff because they are not cooperative.I switched to hughbanks a much better school.I also got bullied by someone.Its ok but i never got to see my teacher so i dont know.

Posted October 15, 2008

Posted September 07, 2008

Posted April 01, 2008

Trapp Elementary School 0

Posted August 15, 2007
Trapp is an awesome school, when Mrs. Smith left I thought oh no we are going to lose a great principal (and we did) but Mr. Sosa came in and has done a terrific job! I was sad to leave Trapp School my son is in 6th grade now. Trapp is more like a family to me I love all the teachers and staff there. I still go and help out when I can. I will miss all my teachers that my son had! Miss Stumpf was great! Best 4 and 5th grade teacher you could ever have! If your a student at Trapp you are one lucky kid.

Posted November 11, 2006
i am very pleased with my sons progress at this school. In just the few short months he has been going to kindergarten, his teacher Mrs. Coates has taught and did so much for him. Sabastian adores her and I could not be happier. Great School!

Trapp Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2005

Trapp Elementary School 4

Posted March 30, 2005

Trapp Elementary School
2750 North Riverside Avenue, Rialto, CA  92377
Last modified Trapp Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Trapp Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top