K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Amount of homework: Agree

I know someone who's son goes to a public school for kindergarten and has NO homework which shocked me. My child did nightly homework in kindergarten. A very fair amount.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The schools motto had long been "where character counts." This is very true. The kids learn morals, kindness, honesty, etc.

I have two children who currently attend St Catherines. I feel so lucky to be able to send them here. They have received a wonderful education. Both have gone through preschool and one is now in 1st grade. The teachers are all very good. The staff is very professional and always willing to help you. The classes are smaller than in a public school so the kids get more one on one help. My daughter has flourished! I'm not sure why someone would say those things about the first ease teacher below. She has been a teacher there for many years and is so wonderful with kids. My daughters grades and behavior have improved so much being in her class. She loves going to school! The school has a great computer lab, a library that the kids visit weekly as a class, after school activities, etc. The campus is well maintained and welcoming. I would recommend this school to everyone!

I highly regret sending my son to this school. For starters this school staff has not received the proper education that is supposed to be given to fufil the job. The school has also hired staff members who have abused their own children yet they expect us to intrust our own, There has been a few intructors who have neglected a few students enough to bring someone to observe and the the teaching instructor. the principle himself has pulled on a few kindergarden kids arms and has gotten away with it. In the first grade they do not allow the kids to go to the restroom and if they do choose to they have to sign in a card that after three signatures they have to go to Saturday school and because of this there was a student who had peed and the teachers assistant saw and said that was not her problem that the little boy should remain peed on. With the older students there was also a lot of clothing and shoes to gone missing and no one does anything to get all those accessories back. they also put very little attention academically they see many students struggling and do nothing until summer break comes in and offers tutoring that you have to pay for as well.

My husband and I visited 3 other private schools before visiting St. Catherine. We ended up choosing St. Catherine for our child for many reaseons. The campus is very well kept and clean. After interviewing the principal we were impressed by the manner in which he spoke of the school and the students. He has high regards for the school teachers and students. All students from pre-school to eigth grade are very respectful and extremely well behaved. The school not only focuses on the basic subjects but it also offers computer lab, library, music, sports, and aforeign language class. Students have opportunites, thorught the year, to participate in religious and cultural theater perfomances. They have gone on several field trips to expand their religious and science knowledge. As a parent who's child has attended this school for two years, I highly recommend

My children attened St. Catherines Of Siena until this year the school was so wonderful the past years but this year things just went down. Not enought staff, no computer labs, no library, no PE teacher no 7th grade teacher and the price on tuition is way higher than other schools which is so disappointing cause they dont offer much.

My 6th & 2nd grader have attend St. Catherine's of Siena in Rialto since Pre-school. I am very satisfied with the level of academic excellence expected of and exhibited by the students. The principal, Ms. Diaz, is outstanding. Ms. Diaz was awarded 'Principal of the Year' 2006 - 2007. Having attended public school all my life, I am impressed at how all the teachers know all the students. Ms. Diaz also knows all the students by name!! As a former public school teacher, this is unheard of!! Extracurricular activities are always encouraged. Parents are always invited and encouraged to participate in and out of the classroom. My kids love school. I thank God for St. Catherine's!!

Last modified St. Catherine Of Siena is a Private school that serves grades K-8