Richmond, CA

Posted April 17, 2014
I like this school, because teachers and principal are very nice.Parents are friendly. Thanks to PTA members, school is going to have it's own soccer team.

Posted October 13, 2012
I was a student here from Kindergarten to 6th grade and I loved every minute of it. It's rare to find schools like this with such diversity and teachers who genuinely care. Not to mention the gorgeous view! When I have kids, I will definitely send them here.

Posted June 08, 2012
Student council president, 11/12 graduates. Mr. Tsugawa IS AMAZING! Mrs. Van Der Meer ROCKS! Mr. Chillcott actually knows what hes doing! Take your kids to this school. Mrs.Cruger-Hansen, Ms.Hillagass Dr.Tuttass. I actually learned something. Everyone is like family because of small school

Posted October 14, 2010
Great community, great teachers, great principal, great kids!

Posted October 13, 2010
We have a wonderful school community - dedicated teachers and staff, eager students and committed parents. We also have a beautiful campus in the East Bay hills in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Posted October 13, 2010
We have great teachers and a lot of hard working parents

Mira Vista Elementary School 0

Posted October 13, 2010
Mira Vista has a very diverse population where students of all backgrounds can feel comfortable learning and socializing amongst their peers. The teachers are dedicated and the parents are involved. I chose to transfer in to Mira Vista and have two of my kids there currently. However, since the school does not qualify for Title 1 status, we receive a pitiful amount of funding from the WCCUSD and struggle just to provide everyday supplies. Many fundraising efforts take place each year but the district needs to do more to help this school serve students effectively.

Mira Vista Elementary School 0

Posted October 13, 2010
Mira Vista is a school with parents who care.

Posted April 28, 2010

Posted February 04, 2009
Mira Vista , the little school up in the hills was once and still is one of the better community schools. I agree with most of what's said here . Wonderful parents keep our library open 4 days a week. We need more volunteers and we need a wake up call to the parents with attitude problems. Mostly this appears in the parking lot. Horn honking, illegal parking, loud radios, swearing (come on parents! knock that off). This is not a north richmond school , this is our little school on the hillside have more respect for us and our community school. Act like an adult and set a good example for your child. Mira Vista was once and still is a wonderful school. Lets get rid of the 'ghetto' attitude and behave like responsible respectful adults so our children will too.

Mira Vista Elementary School
6397 Hazel Avenue, Richmond, CA  94805
Last modified Mira Vista Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mira Vista Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top