Richmond, CA

Peres Elementary School 1

Posted August 18, 2014
Unfortunately nobody does anything to bring up this school, neither the director nor parents should be more involved, but if the school does not allow parents can not do anything and the district also support us ...

Peres Elementary School 1

Posted October 24, 2012
I don't see any motivation on teachers. Most of the time, i try to say good morning to the teachers and ask, how my son is doing. And they pretend not to see me i see the teacher post in facebook in class I dont like that

Peres Elementary School 0

Posted April 02, 2008
I don't see any motivation on teachers. Most of the time, i try to say good morning to the teachers and ask, how my daugther is doing. And they pretend not to see me.

Peres Elementary School 5

Posted May 15, 2007
Great motivated teachers, excellent campus, progressive policies and support for parents. Could it be better? Yes. Are they working to make it so? Absolutely, especially the teachers.

Peres Elementary School
719 Fifth Street, Richmond, CA  94801
Last modified Peres Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Peres Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top