Bad
Good

Community Engagement liasan is great. She helps parents keep informed of what is happening at the school. Teachers genuintly care for their students.

Riverside has dedicated teachers and a fine tradition. My mother was a teacher there and I attended the school.

My two kids goes to this school. The principal and teachers are hardworking and dedicated. School continues to improve every year

Kids do not have good food, high teacher to student ratio, not enough school supplies.

This is a great school.My son would graduate from his 2nd year of preschool, but unfortunately, he has to attend Wilson ,since that's our neighborhood school.The teacher,Ms Cory Foreman is just an excellent teacher!.I saw a big change on my son ,after the first 2 weeks he started preschool.If I could I would register him again in this school.Comparing to all the awful schools and teachings I've seen in the Richmond/San Pablo area, I would say that Riverside is the best.

Last modified Riverside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.