Richmond, CA

Posted April 28, 2014
Riverside has dedicated teachers and a fine tradition. My mother was a teacher there and I attended the school.

Posted August 20, 2013
My two kids goes to this school. The principal and teachers are hardworking and dedicated. School continues to improve every year

Riverside Elementary School 1

Posted December 30, 2011
Kids do not have good food, high teacher to student ratio, not enough school supplies.

Posted May 29, 2009

Riverside Elementary School 0

Posted January 23, 2009
This is a great school.My son would graduate from his 2nd year of preschool, but unfortunately, he has to attend Wilson ,since that's our neighborhood school.The teacher,Ms Cory Foreman is just an excellent teacher!.I saw a big change on my son ,after the first 2 weeks he started preschool.If I could I would register him again in this school.Comparing to all the awful schools and teachings I've seen in the Richmond/San Pablo area, I would say that Riverside is the best.

Riverside Elementary School 1

Posted January 17, 2005
I think this was the worse school my son ever attended. A remodel project last year left the school without a playground. Consequently, outdoor activities were limited to four square and jump rope at times. Children weren't allowed to play any games which involved running or throwing balls. The principal was controlling and rigid with the children and seemed to be protective of the teachers even when they were obviously wrong. Academically, my son did very poorly at this school and music and sports programs weren't available during his last year. He is so far behind after going to this school that he is in danger of failing his first year of middle school.

Riverside Elementary School
1300 Amador Street, Richmond, CA  94806
Last modified Riverside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Riverside Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top