Richmond, CA

Posted June 19, 2014
My kids will be attending Stege this year for the first time, Kindergarten. They are nervous and so are we. When touring the school, it seemed to be a good place for them to go. Please, any parents out there who's kids go to Stege, how are the standards for this school? Do the teachers engage with the students? And how about the environment, is it going to be a positive one for my kids?

Stege Elementary School 2

Posted May 11, 2011
Nothing wrong with this school sure it is in a semi poor neighborhood but a little parental involvement and some fundraising could make stege into a better school.

Posted May 02, 2011
This school IS A VERY POOR PERFORMING SCHOOL and on top of that it is in a TERRIBLE neighborhood.

Stege Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Stege rocks! Despite being an underserved, high needs, Title I school in a very poor neighborhood of Richmond, our students made tremendous gains last year academically. Our test scores soared! Our PTA is finally off the ground and running. Our teachers are pulling together with one goal in mind -- teaching for the success of every student!

Stege Elementary School 5

Posted May 29, 2008
I feel that stege is a wonderful school as the parents stated below the teachers really care. Although the school is in an unpriveleged area the teachers ensure the children are not suffering from this. My daughters teacher Ms. Cantawe is great! My daughter has excelled beyond belief in her class and has a fond memory of her first year in school.

Stege Elementary School 4

Posted August 20, 2006

Posted June 19, 2006
This school is in an ok area. But the teachers really care. There is all types of tutoring and after school program for free. My son math went from needing help to above average.

Stege Elementary School
4949 Cypress Avenue, Richmond, CA  94804
Last modified Stege Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stege Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top