K-8|Private

Bad
Good

I wouldn't send my kids to this school...The kids are mean and tease each other, they throw trash all over the place and are so noisy and disrespectful! Some of the teacher's aids can barely communicate in English. The police department has to get involved in the noise and trash problems. This is a Catholic school...so what are they teaching those kids? Not about the environment and basic respect.

I have two children attending this and third on her way next year. I would not want them in any other school at this. The teachers, staff and Religius atmosphere are great. My children love their school.

I am also very unhappy with St. Cornelious school. My child was bullied and teased constantly . I was very disappointed at the schools responce to this isssue . I will also be sending my child to another school next year !

I really like this school, religion is a big part of my family and we want to keep it that way, there are areas that need improvement, such as extra curricular activities and more focus on other languages, it would be great to be able to have a program that encourages kids to learn more than the required academic program. I think that it would be wise to have an art and music program to develop other skills in our children. Parent involvement could be better.

Last modified St. Cornelius Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8