Posted November 22, 2013
I have a child that has attended this school since pre-k and is now in her 1st year of Catholic High School. The school did a fabulous job in educating my child and is excelling in high school (straight A's). High test scores on the ACT, as well. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the academics at the school! My child's academic excellence in high school is proof of that.

Posted October 12, 2013
I am a parent of a child who has attended this school. I have grown very unhappy with the school's academic program and the lack of communication between the teachers and parents, so much that I am removing my child out of this school. I am very disappointed in the lack of leadership from the principal to the after school program. I would not recommend this school!!!!!

Posted August 19, 2013
This school has made many changes over the past year and with a new principal and staff, things are looking very promising. The school is finally on the right track and things can only get better from here. It's a great time to enroll because at this rate, the small class sizes won't last for long.

St. David's Elementary School 2

Posted January 25, 2011
I enrolled my kid here for Kindergarten, they attended another preschool, so this is our first year at this school..Not only has my child had three teachers in one year I do not see my child being challenged&my child is bored at school. My little one cries every morning when getting ready for school and begs me to not have to go. Also, the school is CONSTANTLY hitting parents up for money. This month I have to donate an item, for example, worth 40 dollars with a receipt attached to it to prove I spent the 40, or I can donate cash.In addition to the previous fundraisers.The principal is condescending,& takes the slightest criticism of the school extremely personally. She ignores parents who do not spend all of their time at the school, and has never ONCE said hello to me when she sees me. She is not a strong leader, and does not truly inspire people to be part of a school community. If anything the room parents are what bring families out to volunteer. I highly believe that the parochial schools in Richmond are not the ultimate place for education for our children. There are some great schools out there, and next year I hope to be able to get my kid into one of those options.

St. David's Elementary School 4

Posted October 11, 2010
St David's is a great school with very caring and loyal teachers and staff. Their academic programs help prepare their students for achieving success in high school. With regards to my children, both loved it at St. David's and did well in high school and have gone on to college. I feel that having attended St. David's has contributed greatly to their being the intelligent, confident, caring, and well-mannered young adults they are today.

Posted January 27, 2010
unsatisfactory standards as a private school. now that my children went to a different private school, we can see the big difference! we felt that we wasted a lot of our money all through the years here!

Posted December 28, 2008
I love this school. The school is very safety and children are very well behavior. I love pre-K teacher with full experiences even they are little children , they have already learned many skills such as cognitive,social, emotional,interlectual... so far I am happy with this school.

Posted December 27, 2008
I actually like this school because each year,I learn more than 900 things!I love this school and I'l stay here forever. It is the place that I can atually fit in with everyone else.

Posted September 12, 2008

Posted September 10, 2008
My son attends this school and really loves it. It offers a really good feeling of everyone being a family. The principal really works with the families on making sure everything is going great!!!

St. David's Elementary School
871 Sonoma Street, Richmond, CA  94805
Last modified St. David's Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. David's Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews.