Ridgecrest, CA

Gateway Elementary School 2

Posted May 27, 2014
Gateway Elementary School ..The School over all seems good. But we have been having a lot of problems with one teachers unfair treatment, of the children who are having problems with their reading.Taking away all the childs recesses, taking away their library time,taking away their field trips,and while on a park field trip the children who had problems reading were made to sit on a bench and read,when they were finished with their books, They were told to go sit back down and watch the other children play. This teacher never once got back with us when we tried to talk with her.

Gateway Elementary School 3

Posted May 26, 2010
We left this school due to teachers basing everything on my child's reading level! My child had to read 4 AR books a night and it still wasn't enough! I put him in private school, which is much more rigorous academically, and he has just thrived in that enviroment!

Gateway Elementary School 5

Posted May 06, 2005
I like this school it's a good school.

Gateway Elementary School 5

Posted September 18, 2003
Gateway is an excellent school. It is academically rigorous, yet manages to keep students excited about school. Both my children have benefitted from outstanding teachers, year after year!

Gateway Elementary School
501 South Gateway, Ridgecrest, CA  93555
Last modified Gateway Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gateway Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top