Rio Linda, CA
Students enrolled: 1,818

Posted January 23, 2015
I Am a Student At Rio Linda High, and let me just tell you that Rio Linda is the best place to be. It might not seem like it in the beginning and I felt the same way at first but when I got there... It was just... Perfect. The teachers are so kind and generous with their time. I was really shy at first but Rio Linda focuses on participation of ALL students. They finally got me to budge which isnt that easy if you knew me. Rio has many career oppurtunities. They have an AMAZING Agricultural program, an OUTSTANDING JROTC program, and let me just say the talent here is .. Just.. Exemplary! We have the best cheerleaders including boys. We have an AVID program which is college rediness elective which helps you/your child get prepared for college , to get motivated. The Band is ... I have no words to describe it. Maybe the word, AWESOME would work? Noo thats an understatement. Rio even has advanced placements for those "over achievers". Rio linda Is the place to be! - Twin Rivers Unified School District Rio Linda High School Emily Yang

Rio Linda High School 4

Posted December 03, 2013
This school is continually improving in every way possible. RLHS continues to lead the district and in many cases the area in academics.

Posted August 24, 2013
I have seen huge improvements in this school. I have seen it go to a caring environment that is student centered. There are a lot of different opportunities for students if they look for them. The staff genuinely care for the students. There is a good push for students to consider that they are going to be doing after the graduate from high school.

Posted May 31, 2012
I have moved out of the area due to the terrible education my children were receiving. The area is filled with students who do as they please and the staff of Rio Linda do nothing to control the situation.

Posted December 08, 2011
This school is not a school it is a play ground for kids to do and say what they want. The rules are not tolerated. The kids are disrespectful to other adults when the teachers are not around to hear what they say. I rate the school a ZERO and rate the Teachers a 5. It won't let me submit this review unless I rate this school. It's still a ZERO but I have to rate it anyway.

Posted September 06, 2011
This school is horrible. Almost all of the teachers will surf the web all day, and not teach a lesson, and the district cannot do anything about it because of the tenure they have. The bathrooms are disgusting and sometimes, during the middle of the school day, all of the restrooms will be locked. The school gives all of the money that should be even divided up between all the sports and gives it to the football and baseball teams. The class sizes are ridiculous, 35+ students in a class, and the school pretty much has a "first come, first served" philosophy for text books. I wish I could give this school a 0 star rating, but I can't.

Rio Linda High School 4

Posted April 28, 2010

Rio Linda High School 0

Posted November 26, 2009
I absoloutly love this school! the teachers are always there for you! except for some but thats just because they give up easily other than those the staff is really nice the students are super nice and the teams are pretty good I went here for freshman year and it just gives me energy to learn ! (:

Posted September 08, 2009

Posted September 08, 2009

Rio Linda High School
6309 Dry Creek Road, Rio Linda, CA  95673
Last modified Rio Linda High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rio Linda High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top