Heritage Peak Charter School 4

Posted April 11, 2013
I am in my 6th year with Heritage Peak. It is a multi-site school, so each site has it's own personality. My site, Elk Grove, gives you the option to create a program of your liking through home schooling, site classes, or a combination. I have done a mixture of all of these over the years, and now my oldest son, a junior, is successfully taking classes at the junior college for dual credit. Like any school there are OUTSTANDING teachers , and teachers that need to be fired. Unlike traditional schools, the teachers are not union, so they lousy teachers do not stay long term, and each year the balance seems to tip more to the outstanding ones being there. I have gotten to know some of the teachers very well over the years and they TRULY have a heart for REAL teaching, which is why they are here instead of traditional schools. Like any school, success here depends on the student putting their all into it, and it really helps to have great parental support too. This is not a school for those who have no self motivation.

Heritage Peak Charter School 5

Posted October 24, 2011
I have been with this Charter School for 4 years now, and the teachers are only too eager to help. They're very much open to any input the parents might have, and they're always looking for ways to help us in supplementing our curriculum. Parent meetings are very informational, and they're always looking for ways to better themselves. We have a variety of classes offered at the school site that I have utilized, and programs like Mad Science, Lego Engineering, GATE, and Art Classes are open to us. I wouldn't go anywhere else. They're great!

Heritage Peak Charter School 1

Posted August 23, 2011
The teachers want to help out students. The Principal on the other hand cares only about one thing, keeping to himself. He is a poor role model and should not be in charge of a classroom of students let alone a whole school. I always thought a Charter School would have the academic appeal to keep my student challenged. At least Public Schools have a check and balance system to keep principals in check. Good bye Heritage Peak, hello success.

Heritage Peak Charter School 5

Posted May 03, 2009

Heritage Peak Charter School
6450 20th Street, Rio Linda, CA  95673
Last modified Heritage Peak Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Heritage Peak Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top