PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (9 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (8 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (9 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (6 responses)

Posted August 10, 2015
I went to Ripon Christian School for all of my twelve yrs and now our grandsons go there. We sent our daughters there and they too were blessed with an awesome education. It is pricey but so very much worth it. There is not a better school in the valley!

Posted June 05, 2015
A small, safe and dedicated Christian school. There are multiple opportunities for our children to grow in many different areas, such as music, drama, and athletics. The teachers and administrators truly care for each and every student at this school.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted May 30, 2015
The teachers are amazing. I love to learn because of the outstanding teachers I have had over the years. They pour so much into every student. I wouldn't trade them for the world.

Posted May 30, 2015
I have been going to Ripon Christian since I was in Kindergarten. I am currently attending the high school. The school has been such a blessing for me. The education has been amazing. I love all of my teachers and they have been great role models and mentors. I love to learn because of the many amazing teachers I have had over the years. I am involved in their exceptional music program. I have enjoyed every minute of it. I am also involved in volleyball and softball he coaches are amazing and I have learned so much from them. The robotics club has also been a blessing. The people I have met in the club are amazing people and I love spending time with them. Along with that, the play I was recently involved in allowed me to meet kids from throughout the high school. The people at the school are also amazing. I have an amazing group of friends. The special thing about my class is that we are all friends. There are the special group of friends but there is not the really clique groups that you usually see in high school. But above all, I have grown in my faith. From Bible classes to weekly chapel, this school has helped me grow spiritually. I would definitely recommend this school.

Posted May 28, 2015
Ripon Christian does a great job preparing students to be followers of Jesus by helping them develop a biblical worldview in all subject areas that rests on the solid rock of Christ and equipping them to face a world hostile to the truth of scripture while training them for their calling to transform the world - to be God’s hands, feet, and mouthpieces in this world.

Posted May 26, 2015
Ripon Christian is a great school. Our children love to attend every day and have developed amazing friendships. The teachers are very loving and kind to all of their students. Both of my children are ahead in reading and math thanks to RC. They thrive in the small classes. They also have grown spiritually. They are able to attend chapel and have daily devotions. Every subject is taught with a Biblical worldview. They are able to put Christ in the center of their day. In the end, that is all that matters.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted May 26, 2015
The teachers my children have had are amazing. They are into technology and keeping current with the curriculum. They pour their heart into what they teach. Every week we know exactly what is taught in the classroom.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted May 26, 2015
Yes. The workload at RC prepares graduates for college and entering the workforce. The students are also able to take academically challenging courses.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted May 26, 2015
Our children have homework and it seems to be the appropriate amount given their age. Communication with the teachers is always open and so I feel that if it ever became too much, I would be able to talk to the teacher.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted May 26, 2015
The children are held to high standards and are very respectful in all the interactions that I have had.

435 Maple Avenue, Ripon, CA  95366
Last modified Ripon Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12