Public charter
Riverbank, CA

Posted February 21, 2013
Very poor administrative leadership and teachers really only seem interested in teaching Spanish language skills, not really a dual immersion program as the level of English spoken by students in higher grades is poor. Your child may come out of there knowing how to speak basic Spanish, but will be far behind in math, science, English, and pretty much any other academic subject.

Posted May 10, 2011
The school overall was great. Most of the teachers were amazing and sweet. But the politics overall are like any other school. The principle does not even speak spanish and works at a Dual Immersion where parents are encouraged not to speak spanish. There was no real diversity at the school. My experience was not good and so I decided to move to another school.

Posted March 18, 2009
My children love this school. The classes are smaller and they get the individual teaching that they need. Children do not get lost in the crowd. RLA not only offers educational but personal growth. The teachers are not only teachers but have become good friends. The staff has contributed to my children s success in many ways. They have dedicated after school hours, one-on-one tutoring, and are constantly encouraging success in education. The academic programs are great for student involvement. When parents become involved, the school becomes a better place as I have experienced at RLA. Seasoned teachers and great support system provided here for students. Nice upbeat environment and very active parents who participate in their children's needs. Supervisory staff is very nice and principal and coordinator are incredible. The staff is very nice and very active in the school s functions.

Riverbank Language Academy 0

Posted March 10, 2009
I have two childern attending RLA and I am so happy with the education that my children are reciving the teachers are the most united and pasionate teachers I have seen. The teaching methods used are very inpresive and the technology avalible is outstanding. Thank you RLA Administion and Teachers.

Riverbank Language Academy 0

Posted January 30, 2009
I live in the Riverbank Community and I'm the spouse of an RLA staff member. I know I may be biased, but I have experienced first-hand, RLA's community events where the staff, students and parents really come together. Even though I'm a spouse, I can attest that when you attend these events, you can really tell the school community is a truely committed to their mission. When my children are old enough they will be attending RLA!

Posted January 28, 2009
I have the priveledge of having my child attend RLA where there are highly qualified and dedicated staff!

Posted January 15, 2009
I have two children attending RLA. Our family truly loves this school. The teachers are very dedicated to our children. I am impressed over and over with the academics and extra time put in by both teachers and administration to the well being and academic success of the students. Both of my children are very enthusiastic about learning and also being the best person they can be. RLA staff is a blessing and we look forward to working with as a team for the success of children's education.

Posted October 08, 2008
As a parent who has four children attending RLA, I am very proud to have all of us be a part of a school (teachers, staff and parents) who are all dedicated to the success of the program. Our first year as RLA was exciting and eventful. I look forward to continuing with the annual traditions that sets us aprt from others and makes us unique in how we celebrate heritage and the success of our students.

Posted June 24, 2008

Riverbank Language Academy 4

Posted May 29, 2008

Riverbank Language Academy
2400 Stanislaus Street, Riverbank, CA  95367
Last modified Riverbank Language Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Riverbank Language Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top