Bad
Good

Posted February 26, 2016
Two of my sons attend Crossroads. They are in 5th and 3rd grade and both started as Kindergarteners here. I have always been impressed how, each year if I make an effort to connect with their teachers, it ends up being a very successful year for my boys. Every teacher was not a "perfect fit" for my students, however, about 95% of the time their teachers have been caring, committed and willing to work with my sons to ensure they progress and succeed. I have always felt welcome by the office staff and they are very protective of the students privacy and safety! That makes me very joyous! Although I myself have been unable to join the parent club, I am very thankful for the commitment and effort they put forth to raise money and organize events! I love volunteering at the school and at events as well. I cannot believe this is my oldest sons last year at Crossroads. I am certain he will look back at his time there with fond memories of friends, caring teachers and an amazing academic experience!

Posted November 20, 2013

Posted August 22, 2013
My granddaughter attends Crossroads Elementary. She enjoys her school and her teacher as well. Its good to hear that there is much parent part icipation. We would like to see shade on the hot concrete areas.

Posted August 01, 2013
My granddaughter attends Crossroads. She is enthusiastic about returning this year. There seems to be a lot of parent partcipation in the classroom which is a good in my opinion.

Posted July 19, 2013
We moved FROM this school mid-year (2012-2013). When my two children entered their new school, they were VERY WELL PREPARED. The staff at Crossroads...from the Principal, to the office staff, to the educators (not just teachers), to the parent volunteers...are welcoming, are aware of individual child needs, and are great motivators for the children. The PTA does an insanely awesome job with providing tools to help the teachers in the classroom. This is a great school in a great community.

Posted June 10, 2009
I love this school.I used to work here and my kids love it.

Crossroads Elementary School
5800 Saxon Way, Riverbank, CA  95367-9559
Last modified Crossroads Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.