Posted October 04, 2012
The school is awesome. All the teachers are super with kids and teach them so very much. All the staff is super as well. I been so pleased with the school.

Posted May 31, 2012
This coming school year I will have two children attending Rosemary Kennedy. I cannot say enough good things about this school. My daughters Kindergarten teacher (Ms. Hayes) was great; she worked with my shy child and she really excelled. 1st grade was even better, Mrs. Elsey is just amazing; both teacher's curriculum was the best I've seen for elementary school kids. Rosemary really emphasizes learning and working kids to their full potential which I highly admire. I agree with the low level of extra curricular activities. Mrs. Casillas, the Principal does not get too involved with parent complaints but I'm sure she has enough to worry about but leaves it to the teacher and parents to sort out.

Posted May 29, 2011
While there are some things that have bothered me about this school, they've had to do with problems with lack of funding and the district. Our experience with the school itself and the classroom have been great. I can't say enough positive things about the kindergarten classes and teachers, Mrs Manda and Mrs Ryan in particular. It's obvious that they care about the students and go above and beyond in their classroms each day. I can't thank them enough for what they've given my child this year. I feel great about the foundation she has received and look forward to the first grade experience.

Rosemary Kennedy Elementary School 2

Posted May 24, 2011
The office staff are wonderful but their 3rd grader teachers leave something to be desired. They think a military regiment is what all kids need. LOVE the 4th grade staff. There is not one who won't go out of their way to help your kids. Just be mindful if you do have a problem do not go to the Principal she will not care or help. You have to go to the District to resolve anything.

Posted July 22, 2010
The school is great. They are very careing and kind. The staff is allways ther to help. The teachers realy love the kids.

Posted December 24, 2007
This school has shown the ability to work me as a parent and the general attitude is very amiable.

Rosemary Kennedy Elementary School 3

Posted June 12, 2006
most teachers really want to teach here. Some show no enthusiastum at all. They had a chior this year but not next. Small but active parent group. Principle and classified staff work hard.

Posted June 13, 2005
My experience with this school so far has been great, I have two children attending the school and so far I have not been disappointed.

Rosemary Kennedy Elementary School
6411 Mitchell Avenue, Riverside, CA  92505
Last modified Rosemary Kennedy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rosemary Kennedy Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top