Posted May 09, 2014
This school is the best school in California the teachers are so involved and want the best for you and everyone is so welcoming I love KING!

Martin Luther King Jr. High School 1

Posted September 22, 2013
Literally this is a horrible highschool, do not send your child here and this is coming from a student. They are SO FAKE here and they don't care about you unless you are a star athele or you do something to make the school look good. It is WAY WAY WAY too overcrowded, it's ridiculous, so many kids are allowed in from other areas and it makes it hard on everyone else, the classrooms are too packed, you have to wait about 30 minutes (on a good day) to actually get out of the school, there is no shade so you basically fry your skin because you can't sit in the halls during lunch. The staff is very rude, not all but a big big fraction. I hate coming here everyday it just ruins my happiness and I'm usually a pretty happy person. Oh and btw if you're interested in football games I would suggest getting to the game like a hour and a half maybe two before it starts especially on homecoming because once again it's too crowded and they stop letting people in because there's no "room" happend to me any my family many times. They will NEVER work with you to change your schedule because they pack everyone into certain classes and they say they never have time or they just can't do it

Posted April 01, 2013
Not a bad school....especially for the IE. Big campus, lots of clubs, pretty laid back, but the teachers do assign too much homework. A lot better than the high school I attended before this one. Teachers and counselors are friendly.

Martin Luther King Jr. High School 2

Posted January 23, 2013
Transfered my sophomore in. My student is honors/AP. Teachers are completely focused on completion, not individual student. Registration was a day-long process and poorly managed. Assistant principal, Mr. Rhodes, fantastic. Tried to make appt with guidance to make 4 year plan, but they will only work with juniors and seniors! Also, every other Tuesday is minimum day for teacher lesson planning. Really...where is the student in these equations?

Posted November 19, 2011
I have had 6 of my family members attend this school at different times, and all of them going from oldest to youngest have seen this school try to do much better each year. I have been attending this school now and have seen how much they changed since they first opened. I get lost of help from all the teachers, and lots of after school help as well. Everyone has been nothing but kind to me my whole experience attending

Martin Luther King Jr. High School 3

Posted May 31, 2010
I have three sons and they all enjoy going to this school although they do have complaints about some of their teachers. I see a lot of girls wearing inappropriate attire which should be stopped and sexting is going on too. I am sure this goes on in all the schools these days which is very unfortunate. Just be aware.

Martin Luther King Jr. High School 4

Posted September 15, 2009

Posted June 12, 2009

Martin Luther King Jr. High School 0

Posted April 01, 2009
My daughter is a graduating senior at this school. She transferred from Corona Centennial and quickly made friends with some great kids. Their is great diversity amongst the students and awesome counselors. A great learning environment.

Martin Luther King Jr. High School 1

Posted October 30, 2008

Martin Luther King Jr. High School
9301 Wood Road, Riverside, CA  92508
Last modified Martin Luther King Jr. High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Martin Luther King Jr. High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top