All Saints' Carden Academy 4

Posted August 27, 2013
My child loves this school and wanted to attend everyday. The teachers are sharp, kind, and honestly care about their students. The teachers also go above and beyond in their efforts. It is true that ASCA's approach is educating the whole child: math, science, art, drama, music, philanthropy, reading, creative writing, playtime, field trips, discipline, rewards, compassion, and self-awareness - the school is a one-stop great place to learn.

Posted August 24, 2013
This school is a hidden gem! We were so lucky to have been told about ASCA. The teachers and staff are very caring and truly want to make it a great learning environment for each child. The curriculum is very thorough and several enrichment activities are offered to give the students a well-rounded education. We couldn't be happier with this school!

Posted August 22, 2013
All Saints Carden Academy is a wonderful example of bridging the gap between academics and enrichment in a small class room setting. I love the personal touch the teachers are allowed to give to each student as they grow within their class each year. With a maximum class size of 15, each student is able to have individual attention to strengthen their weaknesses, but also encouraging their strengths. By far the most wonderful thing about Carden is the love and care for each child that is inexplicably apparent in every teacher and staff member. Its a special place that I am thankful to have for my child.

Posted October 02, 2012
We have two children at All Saint's Carden Academy and love the genuine community feeling, small class size, enrichment curriculum, and wonderful staff.

Posted September 11, 2011
Outstanding teachers, academic program, and enrichment opportunities. This is the fastest growing school in the Riverside area.

Posted October 09, 2009
Excellant school! My two children are doing amazingly well.

Posted February 28, 2008
My daughter went from a bad situation to this school. She went from not wanting to go to school and fighting me to talking about and looking forward to school again. The staff are amazing and truly care about the children. I highly recommend this school for any child.

Posted November 14, 2007
I have two children at this school and they look forward to attending school each day. My children are excelling in their studies, and they enjoy the enhanced curriculum, which includes Spanish, French, gardening, and sign language. I really love having them go to this school, but more importantly, they enjoying going and they are learning so much more than they were in California public schools. The staff is friendly and have always worked with me when I have had a concern or question. While there are not any activities considered 'extracurricular,' they have many field trips that enrich their educational experience, and have so many additional classes (listed above) that I don't notice the absence. I highly recommend this school.

Posted January 24, 2005
Excellent education--my second grader is reading at the fifth grade level and doing third grade math. The science curriclum is the best I've ever seen at the elementary school level. I also love the exposure to art, French, music, computers, cooking, drama, and sign language. My children know that the staff and faculty really care about them and special emphasis is placed on doing their 'personal best.' Parental involvment is strongly encouraged--through work parties, recess duty, classroom parties, and field trips--which shows the students that their parents value education.

All Saints' Carden Academy
3847 Terracina Drive, Riverside, CA  92506
Last modified All Saints' Carden Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-7
All Saints' Carden Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top