K-7|Private

Bad
Good

All Saints' Carden Academy is an amazing school! I have two children who attend. There is a strong community of parents and my children feel so loved and safe there. The class size is very small so I never worry about my kid not getting what they need emotionally and academically. There is tons of enrichment like daily Spanish classes for all grades, field trips, band and PE. I could not love this school more.

We couldn't ask for a more nurturing or stimulating environment for our three kids. Each classroom is staffed by qualified, amazing teachers who truly love their jobs. At drop-off each morning, a teacher is present to welcome us, and at pick-up, each teacher personally greets the parents of the children in their class. We receive weekly email communication from each teacher regarding homework assignments, curriculum and enrichment information. And each of our kids are (at least) an entire grade level advanced in both reading and math. In addition, ASCA's gardening, Spanish, etiquette, art, choir, band, and other extra-curricular activities make this school, hands down, the most comprehensive, challenging, fantastic education available for grade school children in at least 50 miles radius.

My child loves this school and wanted to attend everyday. The teachers are sharp, kind, and honestly care about their students. The teachers also go above and beyond in their efforts. It is true that ASCA's approach is educating the whole child: math, science, art, drama, music, philanthropy, reading, creative writing, playtime, field trips, discipline, rewards, compassion, and self-awareness - the school is a one-stop great place to learn.

This school is a hidden gem! We were so lucky to have been told about ASCA. The teachers and staff are very caring and truly want to make it a great learning environment for each child. The curriculum is very thorough and several enrichment activities are offered to give the students a well-rounded education. We couldn't be happier with this school!

All Saints Carden Academy is a wonderful example of bridging the gap between academics and enrichment in a small class room setting. I love the personal touch the teachers are allowed to give to each student as they grow within their class each year. With a maximum class size of 15, each student is able to have individual attention to strengthen their weaknesses, but also encouraging their strengths. By far the most wonderful thing about Carden is the love and care for each child that is inexplicably apparent in every teacher and staff member. Its a special place that I am thankful to have for my child.

Outstanding teachers, academic program, and enrichment opportunities. This is the fastest growing school in the Riverside area.

Excellant school! My two children are doing amazingly well.

My daughter went from a bad situation to this school. She went from not wanting to go to school and fighting me to talking about and looking forward to school again. The staff are amazing and truly care about the children. I highly recommend this school for any child.

I have two children at this school and they look forward to attending school each day. My children are excelling in their studies, and they enjoy the enhanced curriculum, which includes Spanish, French, gardening, and sign language. I really love having them go to this school, but more importantly, they enjoying going and they are learning so much more than they were in California public schools. The staff is friendly and have always worked with me when I have had a concern or question. While there are not any activities considered 'extracurricular,' they have many field trips that enrich their educational experience, and have so many additional classes (listed above) that I don't notice the absence. I highly recommend this school.

Last modified All Saints' Carden Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-7