K-12|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

We're so pleased with the kind words that our parents have given to us and we consider their feedback to be most important. We understand that we cannot please everyone all of the time although we welcome criticism if it can help us better serve our students. The facts about our academics are that 100% of our elementary students and over 80% of our upper grade students, including transfers from public schools, perform at or above grade level in standardized achievement tests, compared to about 50% in public schools, and every high school senior who has applied to a 4-year college in the last 3 years has been accepted and also awarded grants. Also, three of our high school sports teams went to CIF playoffs in the 2010-2011 school year. We are currently re-vamping elementary sports teams to bring them to this same level of athletic excellence.
July 08, 2011

Bad
Good

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

There is no evidence of bullying at this school. The schools administration, faculty, staff and students is very understanding of their students individual needs.

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

The school is supportive for all students learning difficulties especially those students that have autisic spectrum difficulties.

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

The schools administration are caring and understanding for their students personal and academic problems

Develops character: Strongly agree

The schools Christian-centered instruction is also student-centered.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

They care for their students development in preparation for their academics.

Amount of homework: Agree

Sometimes the amount of homework given to students are overwhelming, but necessary for their preparation for their classes.

Bethel Christian Schools is receptive to helping students on the Autism spectrum. The teachers accept the students' IEP for their classroom instruction. Many students on the autistic spectrum were bullied in public schools and transferred to Bethel Christian Schools, which is becoming a "safe haven" for bullied autistic students. The school's understands the needs of autistic students and its faculty, administrators, staff and students treat everyone with respect and dignity.

I love bethel Christian school my daughter has been going there since preschool and is now going into third grade I can honestly say the staff there has loved my child and protected her ... I thank God for bethel ... im enrolling my son into preschool this year with complete confidence he'll have the same love and attention my daughter had...

My children come first to the staff, and that has never been more evident than now. My kids are happy and excelling. Most importantly, I know my kids are safe. I love the staff and the other students. Its a real family environment. My kids feel loved, and that's most important to me.

This is a new school year, and already there seems to be problems. My daughter has been going to this school for 4 years and this seems to be the worse beginning, I would not advise any parent to send their children to this school, so many students have left and some are attending public school. Currently making plans to go on tours of other Christian Schools. Thought that they would have a library by now, and a better athletic, and academic program. Pray about this school before you consider it, very , very small now.

Last modified Bethel Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades K-12