Riverside, CA
Before care: Yes
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

We're so pleased with the kind words that our parents have given to us and we consider their feedback to be most important. We understand that we cannot please everyone all of the time although we welcome criticism if it can help us better serve our students. The facts about our academics are that 100% of our elementary students and over 80% of our upper grade students, including transfers from public schools, perform at or above grade level in standardized achievement tests, compared to about 50% in public schools, and every high school senior who has applied to a 4-year college in the last 3 years has been accepted and also awarded grants. Also, three of our high school sports teams went to CIF playoffs in the 2010-2011 school year. We are currently re-vamping elementary sports teams to bring them to this same level of athletic excellence.
July 8, 2011

Posted May 21, 2014
I love bethel Christian school my daughter has been going there since preschool and is now going into third grade I can honestly say the staff there has loved my child and protected her ... I thank God for bethel ... im enrolling my son into preschool this year with complete confidence he'll have the same love and attention my daughter had...

Posted October 02, 2012
My children come first to the staff, and that has never been more evident than now. My kids are happy and excelling. Most importantly, I know my kids are safe. I love the staff and the other students. Its a real family environment. My kids feel loved, and that's most important to me.

Bethel Christian Schools 1

Posted August 30, 2011
This is a new school year, and already there seems to be problems. My daughter has been going to this school for 4 years and this seems to be the worse beginning, I would not advise any parent to send their children to this school, so many students have left and some are attending public school. Currently making plans to go on tours of other Christian Schools. Thought that they would have a library by now, and a better athletic, and academic program. Pray about this school before you consider it, very , very small now.

Posted June 03, 2011
What a great school year! My son has grown and developed so much in all academic areas! I am so fortunate to have the skilled staff and teachers at Bethel to guide him through this school year. My son was previously enrolled in a speech therapy class prior to coming to Bethel, and I was concerned how he would progress through the school year, but I am amazed at his progress and the patience and guidance he receives from Bethel. We have particpated in so many great school activities, such as dance, field trips, and cheering on our sports teams to CIF! The Parents in Partnership helps to keep us involved in all school activites. We look forward to another great year!

Posted March 18, 2011
My daughter is now in high school and has attended Bethel since Kindergarten. As she puts it, "This is her second home where she is loved and cared for." The administration,teachers and staff are all God loving people whose first priority are the kids. The new administration has made some wonderful changes this year that has made a significant change in the atmosphere on campus & you can see the change with the kids.They have made it their mission to help not just the students but the parents also. They care so much that they have made a way for tuition to be cut for the next school year. I know as a parent I appreciate they understand and care how hard times are right now and want to make it easier for me to give my child a wonderful, safe and loving environment for her education. Their sports program is growing and with just being back in the CIF league since last year our high school baseball went undefeated, high school softball was 2nd in the league and this year the high school girls basketball went to the 2nd round of playoffs. This just a few of the wonderful things our kids have accomplished. If you want a safe and loving school for your children I highly recommend Bethel.

Posted March 17, 2011
After reviewing several private and public schools, we made the decision for my son, entering Kindergarten, to attend Bethel. It was the best decision we ever made! The teachers and administration are experts, exceeding my expectation in my son's learning process. The students themselves are amazing in their support of their school and peers, which shows the good values instilled in them over the years and the pride they take in their school. We look forward to participating in their great sports program, which has earned them several honors over the years. My son currently participates in Bethel's dance program, which has also earned several honors. Bethel even lowered their tuition for the 2011/2012 school year! What an amazing gesture to accommodate families! I'm so proud of my son and this school is a true blessing!

Bethel Christian Schools 1

Posted March 11, 2011
I have a one student currently enrolled in Bethel Christian School, and have been there for 6+ years, I would not recommend this school at all, it is to family oriented, so much that some of the students are treated un fairly, currently looking for another school for my student to attend, not worth the $$. no library,lunches suck,sports are 2nd hand, charges parent for any little thing, think twice before putting your child in this school...

Posted March 11, 2011
All 3 of my children have attended Bethel since pre-school. They all love school and look forward to going everyday. My oldest is a senior nad has received what I consider to be an excellent education with the opportunities to excel in other areas like dance and sports. The new administration is really making some changes for the better and I cannot wait to see what the future has in store. I would recommend this school to everyone.

Posted March 11, 2011
My 3 children have attended Bethel since pre-school and they have received the best education I could ask for. Not only is the curriculum great but the spiritual guidance and teaching they receive are priceless. The sports and dance programs are top notch and teach the kids a sense of worth and value to a team. This school offers kids the opportunity to excel and be successful. I recommend every parent put their child in this school if they truly care about their future.

Posted March 09, 2011
I've sent 5 of my children through Bethel and I couldn't have made a better choice. I am familiar with many of the other fine schools in Riverside and Bethel rates at the very top. The teachers are caring and the administration has always helped me with any of my needs or questions in a caring yet timely manner. I will, without hesitation, continue to recommend Bethel Christian School as one of the finest schools in Riverside.

Bethel Christian Schools
2425 Van Buren Boulevard, Riverside, CA  92503
Last modified Bethel Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Bethel Christian Schools Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top