Posted March 04, 2013
This is a Great school, the teachers are great, my son is currently attending his second year, he is 5 yrs old and can read, add, subtract, and is currently learning double digit addition. i recommend this school its pricey but not as pricey compare to other schools, in the end it shouldn't matter because its for the best of our children

Posted September 20, 2012
This is a great School for learning. my youngest son and nephew both currently attend this school, and I really do like the teaching techniques they offer. Both boys have learned so much. The teachers have a very good system that works. My oldest son that is now 16 adn in High School attended this school when he was 3 and 4 he has always been advanced in school, a straight A sudent all his classes AP. I know this Montessori school had a lot to do with my sons achievements . I am not having no more children but I do recommend this school to all my nephews . The staff is great friendly and helpful.

Posted January 29, 2010
both of my children attended Cottonwood Montessori, both entered Kindergarden above the rest and were put into a kinder/first grade combo class. great teachers, great school overall.

Cottonwood Montessori School
4302 Pedley Road, Riverside, CA  92509
Last modified Cottonwood Montessori School is a Private school that serves grade K
Cottonwood Montessori School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top