Mark Twain Elementary School 1

Posted August 30, 2013
I just transferred my kids from another school district to this school only because this school is rated high. I must admit that my kids were being challenge at their previous school teachers were great even though it had a score of 3. I am not sure how this school has a score of 7 when they hardly give any homework. I am so disappointed with this school I am planning on transferring them back to their previous school district where they will learn and be challenge in every way.

Mark Twain Elementary School 3

Posted May 29, 2012
The test scores for this school are high only because it is all they focus on. When we transfered our daughter to this school all we heard were great things about the school. The teachers and staff are very friendly but the teaching standereds are low. I recently found out thatmy daughters teacher uses a video to teach Math with no follow up instruction, she is in 2nd grade. Also in the last 6 months we have been at this school my daughter has brought home a total of 2 test!! The teachers need more training. At least the teacher my daughter had.

Posted August 24, 2011
Simply put, this is one terrific school. My child has been going here since kindergarten and we've had nothing but outstanding teachers. Mrs. Hall, the principal, is a very caring, devoted educator and we were sad to hear she is transferring to another school. However, I have no doubt she will bring her expertise and positive spirit to her new school and make it just as good as Mark Twain! Keep up the extraordinary work teachers and admins! We are so very lucky to to know our children are in your excellent hands 6 hours a day!

Mark Twain Elementary School 1

Posted April 29, 2010
The teachers here are great, but the administration needs help. They are more interested in their test scores rather than the childrens needs.

Posted January 12, 2010
I give this school a top rating, but for different reasons than most. My daughter began attending Mark Twain in the 6th grade, She had initially attended school in Rancho Cucamonga and in Fort Walton Beach Florida. I was nervous about her starting all over at a new school..especially in such a well established community as Riverside. However, she loves it! The teachers are caring and open to parental conversation and the needs of individual students. Which is wonderful considering the fact that my daughter has 30 class mates.

Posted December 13, 2009

Posted July 25, 2009

Posted May 30, 2009
Mark Twain is an exceptional school!!! My daughter has attended this school for 3 years and loves it!!! The principal is approachable and caring as well as most of the teachers! Go Bullfrogs!!!

Posted January 26, 2009

Posted October 18, 2008

Mark Twain Elementary School
19411 Krameria Avenue, Riverside, CA  92508
Last modified Mark Twain Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mark Twain Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top