Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

After two weeks of school I am so happy that my husband and I enrolled our first and fourth grader at this school. I had them in at a private school and it wasn't a good experience. I love their teachers Mrs. Wilson and Mrs. Aragon. When we registered them at school I got a tour of the campus from the principal and Ramona in the office helped me out so much in filling out the forms. The positive energy is fantastic. We love it and I am saving tons of money. I never thought a public school could be this great.

Develops character: Strongly agree

My children learned the school motto about having character, leadership, attitude, scholarship and service and they reinforce it daily. I even heard it on the announcements. I think it is good and I like the positive way they do it.I think they say C.L.A.S.S.

Things run pretty smoothly at Lake Hills. I have issues with the parking lot being closed at prime drop off time so walking my kindergartner up the street hills and up the parking lot hill thru the office and to his class is very tedious and frustrating at the same time. I feel bad for the disabled parents that have to walk up the hill to kindergarten and have to park in the street when there is disabled parking in the closed off parking lot. Other than that, great staff and my son has been in kinder for 2 weeks and I already see him learning new things.

I HAVE MY KIDS AT LAKE HILLS. THIS HAS BEEN THE BEST SCHOOL SO FAR. I LOVE THE TEACHERS AND THE PRINCIPAL. THEY HAVE GREAT PROGRAMS AND THEY CARE FOR EVERY STUDENT.

My kids are going to the 2nd grade and KG in this school. This is the best school I had ever seen. The teachers are excellent, treat the students as their own kids, encourage and applaud them all thro' the year. Also communicate with each parent regularly thro' personalized emails. The principal Mr.Burns is very very friendly, both with the parents and kids. They have great programs like Math Challenge, summer reading etc. In short, best school ever :-)

My daughter started as a Kinder when the school opened in 2007 and will now be in 4th grade. The principal, teachers and the rest of the staff are one in a million. Could not ask for anything more. Keep up the great work.

This school is absolutely amazing. Every staff member works hard to insure that all students master the grade level requirements. The new principal is easy to work with it and handles any issues promptly and professionally.

I dislike this school , if your not on the PTA they really don't care about you or your child. This is our 1st and last year at this school.

Our family recently moved to the area and my 2nd grade son began attending Lake Hills. My husband and I are especially greatful for the level of positivity that is exemplified throughout the schoolwide systems. This school celebrates EVERYTHING and finds the positive in the child over finding the negative in the child. My son absolutely loves the classroom activities and positive culture/environment of the school's structure. I am VERY pleased with Lake Hills.

I moved to Lake Hill Reverse for a year from Garden Grove, Orange County. My son was schooling 3 years in private school. I was worry about public schooling in Riverside since most of them have very slow score. However, after a year in 2nd grade, I realized Lake Hills Element school is a very good school. The principle is very hand-ons/busy "staff". I am happy with school staffs and all activities in school. Few thing I concern is big gaps among student levels in class. Some students are excellent, but some of them are too low. It will give teacher hard time to teach...Hope, the principle figures out a way to deal with this.

Last modified Lake Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.