Posted May 30, 2012
I HAVE MY KIDS AT LAKE HILLS. THIS HAS BEEN THE BEST SCHOOL SO FAR. I LOVE THE TEACHERS AND THE PRINCIPAL. THEY HAVE GREAT PROGRAMS AND THEY CARE FOR EVERY STUDENT.

Posted May 22, 2012
My kids are going to the 2nd grade and KG in this school. This is the best school I had ever seen. The teachers are excellent, treat the students as their own kids, encourage and applaud them all thro' the year. Also communicate with each parent regularly thro' personalized emails. The principal Mr.Burns is very very friendly, both with the parents and kids. They have great programs like Math Challenge, summer reading etc. In short, best school ever :-)

Posted July 31, 2011
My daughter started as a Kinder when the school opened in 2007 and will now be in 4th grade. The principal, teachers and the rest of the staff are one in a million. Could not ask for anything more. Keep up the great work.

Posted June 26, 2011
This school is absolutely amazing. Every staff member works hard to insure that all students master the grade level requirements. The new principal is easy to work with it and handles any issues promptly and professionally.

Lake Hills Elementary School 2

Posted December 04, 2010
I dislike this school , if your not on the PTA they really don't care about you or your child. This is our 1st and last year at this school.
2 people found this helpful

Posted August 20, 2010
Our family recently moved to the area and my 2nd grade son began attending Lake Hills. My husband and I are especially greatful for the level of positivity that is exemplified throughout the schoolwide systems. This school celebrates EVERYTHING and finds the positive in the child over finding the negative in the child. My son absolutely loves the classroom activities and positive culture/environment of the school's structure. I am VERY pleased with Lake Hills.

Posted June 01, 2010
I moved to Lake Hill Reverse for a year from Garden Grove, Orange County. My son was schooling 3 years in private school. I was worry about public schooling in Riverside since most of them have very slow score. However, after a year in 2nd grade, I realized Lake Hills Element school is a very good school. The principle is very hand-ons/busy "staff". I am happy with school staffs and all activities in school. Few thing I concern is big gaps among student levels in class. Some students are excellent, but some of them are too low. It will give teacher hard time to teach...Hope, the principle figures out a way to deal with this.

Posted May 22, 2010
My kids used to go to private school, and I was going to keep it that way until we just couldn't afford it. I was blown away with the fact that public school can be so much better then private. I wish I enroled my kids in this school two years ago. Everybody from the principal to the lunch lady are amazing. My kids adore their teachers.

Posted January 05, 2010
The principal is dynamic, the teachers are top notch, the PTA does alot to promote school spirit as well as bringing in great programs for kids and parents to enjoy. The school promotes personal growth in their CLASS motto (character, leadership, attitude, scholarship and service). I have 2nd and 4th grade children at Lake Hills and they love their teachers, principal and school.

Posted May 21, 2009
My son is in Kinder here and he loves being here, his teacher gives each student personal attention and communicates with parents almost on a daily basis if needed. Open communication thru the whole school, valet service for drop off and every staff and facukty if friendly and compassionate.

Lake Hills Elementary School
16346 Village Meadow Drive, Riverside, CA  92503
Last modified Lake Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lake Hills Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top