Phillip M. Stokoe Elementary School 1

Posted January 09, 2014
The reviews that were left prior to 2009 were all true and correct. This is no longer the case! My children have attended Stokoe since they started Kindergarten. I am so dissatisfied with the new principals lack of compassion for these children and their parents. I am a very involved parent and feel that a principal should care more about her students and their best interest. She wasted my time and has wasted my children's time. The teachers are great! (well at least the ones I have had the pleasure of meeting). Whenever there has been a concern I ask them for advice. I have never brought anything to this woman's attention because she does not care. Until, just recently and what do you know....... Nothing was done!!! I am not here to sacrifice my children for her experiments. She needs to be in another position. Or maybe learn some people skills. She is a bully and I will not stand for her behavior!!!!

Phillip M. Stokoe Elementary School 0

Posted August 20, 2009
Stokoe is a great school. Uniforms are wonderful as it presents itself as a more unified school. Teachers and staff are kind and helpful. My son is very happy here.

Phillip M. Stokoe Elementary School 5

Posted October 03, 2008
On the cutting edge of education! The teachers are so passionate here! The No Excuses University program just began and it is a great program! It is great to hear 1st graders talking about going to Stanford on the playground and 4th graders excited about USC! It is a learning school - so the teachers here are models for student teaches! College classes are held on campus and the students observe students! Just like a teaching hospital!

Phillip M. Stokoe Elementary School 5

Posted June 02, 2008
My daughters love this school the only thing they didn't like was that the playgrounds were built to late in the year and they weren't able to enjoy them much also one other thing that bothers me is that they should have covered the benches where kids eat there lunch maybe umbrellas or something I don't know just so that they wouldn't have to be sitting in the sun all the time but that's just my opinion but other than that we all love the school especially since it's a new school.

Phillip M. Stokoe Elementary School 1

Posted May 22, 2008

Phillip M. Stokoe Elementary School
4501 Ambs Drive, Riverside, CA  92505
Last modified Phillip M. Stokoe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Phillip M. Stokoe Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top