Riverside, CA

Posted May 29, 2014
This school is great. My daughter is African American and I was initially concerned about the diversity at the school but I can honestly say that the Staff is very fair. My child's self esteem has tripled since coming to this school this year as a 7th grader. I would recommend this school for any parent.

Posted May 09, 2014
Miller is one of the best schools around. The campus is so clean, the teachers are amazing and really advanced in their teaching, the office staff is amazing, and their involvement with the students is incredible and I am so thankful to have been part of such an amazing school.

Posted April 30, 2014
A school which shows more than just education. They have many ideas and concerns to make every kids dream to come true.

Posted October 25, 2013
I love it here! The teachers super kind and make learning really fun. It's suuper clean and new and i love how we love helping out the community such as the famms cares walk..ect...its my last year though. I wish i could stay longer, but i know im prepared for high school. The only thing that needs work is the dances but overall its perfect!

Posted April 20, 2013
As a new teacher at FAMMS, I enjoy my every day with my students. Teachers' dedication, parents' participation and students' commitment in learning make the school the best!

Frank Augustus Miller Middle School 4

Posted January 18, 2013
My son is in his 3rd year at Miller, he is in there special ed program and I just love his teacher Ms. Lisa Ruff and her aides, my son is communicating more and has learned alot, he will be attending high school next year.

Posted September 09, 2010
The teamwork at FAMMS is the best I have ever been able to participate in. We are family--from the secretaries to the custodians, to teachers, to kids, to parents.

Frank Augustus Miller Middle School
17925 Krameria Avenue, Riverside, CA  92504
Last modified Frank Augustus Miller Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frank Augustus Miller Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top