Bad
Good

Posted March 26, 2012
I transferred my son to this school so he wouldn't have to go to Arlanza and I am glad I did. My son started kindergarten and I was happy to see he has a great teacher. She is wonderful and really helps the children succeed in their studies. My son has come a long way since Aug 2011 and even received an award. I am a proud mother and it's thanks to my son's teacher Ms. Gomez.

Posted December 18, 2010
Foothill has great teachers. They really care about the students. My kid is in Kindergarten, and he loves school there..

Foothill Elementary School 5

Posted September 07, 2005
My two eldest daughters now in 7th and 12th went to Foothill and it was the best elementary I have ever seen. I worked in the Alvord District also and the staff is wonderful, very caring and are there for the kids! Lori

Foothill Elementary School 5

Posted May 22, 2005
foothill school is the best school my kids could ever go to.I went to foothill and so did my parents.Its a really great school and the teachers are exellent.

Posted January 26, 2005
I wanted to post an additional post about Foothill.. I also remember being in the band there. I am noticing that the elementary schools out in the Coachella Valley do not offer band for elementary students... its really a shame. Foothill also had a music teacher come and play a special instrument... I don't recall the name of it... we also had camp in Big Bear when I was in 6th grade...what an experience.

Foothill Elementary School
8230 Wells Avenue, Riverside, CA  92503-2559
Last modified Foothill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.