Riverside, CA

Posted August 28, 2014
S. Christa McAuliffe Elementary School has been our daughter's school since K, we loved the environment in there since the first day of school, her first teacher was Ms. Coupe, she was a great teacher, our daughter loves her! She's in 4th grade now and we are still very thankful with Mcauliffe School, our daughter feels very confident about getting involved in every single activity they offer to students, they learn about how to become to be good citizens and respect others. They offer our kids good basis for their own future. I truly believe is the best school in this area of Riverside. The only inconvenient we have are the hours that changed this year for entrance and our schedule is very tight, but is something we can work out. Thank you!!!!

S. Christa Mcauliffe Elementary School 5

Posted April 02, 2014
Christa McAuliffe School is an awesome school. The teachers are very caring, polite, educated, and serious about not only providing students with the knowledge they will need to succeed, they are also concerned with helping students to become good citizens as well. The principal is involved and always makes sure all staff is knowledgeable about new agendas. I'm proud to have a granddaughter attend this school.

Posted August 22, 2013
S. Christa McAuliffe Elementary School has become a part of our family. Has some of the best teacher, who want to help with our children needs.

S. Christa Mcauliffe Elementary School 5

Posted December 07, 2010
This has been a great school for all our 3 childern, two of which are still there (grades K and 2). The teachers have been so genuine and involved with the kids that it's renewed my faith in public educators and public education in general. We considered Catholic school as I am a product of that system and know it well but our experience here has convinced me that we couldn't do better!

S. Christa Mcauliffe Elementary School 1

Posted June 11, 2009

S. Christa Mcauliffe Elementary School 0

Posted May 26, 2009
I love this school and my child lovews this school. My childs teacher is awesome,Ms Coupe. And the staff is wondefull!

S. Christa Mcauliffe Elementary School 0

Posted April 16, 2008
This school is amazing! We offer choir, chess club, drama club and art club on a weekly/monthly basis. The staff are exceptional - high quality teachers all around who truly care about what is best for their students. I have taught her for 3+ years now and have been so impressed with the wonderful students that have come into my classroom. I personally make a sincere effort to keep up communication with parents and to also remain academically focused, positive and flexible. I am priviledged to work at the highest performing school in the school district. Go McAuliffe!

Posted October 19, 2007
This is our first year at McAuliffe and our first experience with a public school. Our daughter is in 2nd Grade and, with exception of the candy incentives, we could not be happier! Her teacher is enthusiastic and a true lifelong learning advocate who seamlessly and effectively relates the subject of the class with other subjects, creating a curriculum that is at once exciting, informative, and meaningful to everyday living. From art to p.e. to appropriately planned field trips, this teacher is a model of excellence and we feel blessed to send our child to her for 6 hours a day. My only hope is that we should be so lucky in her classes as she continues at this school!

Posted October 18, 2007
The school is the best in the school district. The teachers are great, but all my children had a hard time adjusting in 3rd grade. The teachers in third grade can be a little demanding. I realize they are trying to get the kids to become self starters. I just wish the transition was a little easier.

S. Christa Mcauliffe Elementary School 1

Posted August 16, 2006
- a staff

S. Christa Mcauliffe Elementary School
4100 Golden Avenue, Riverside, CA  92505
Last modified S. Christa Mcauliffe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
S. Christa Mcauliffe Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top