Riverside, CA

Myra Linn Elementary School 2

Posted March 24, 2014
I went there 4 years ago and I did not like my last year which was 5th grade and one teacher picked favorites and never payed attetion to me .

Myra Linn Elementary School 5

Posted January 30, 2011
I went to this school my self, i loved it then and i still love it. The best part is my 6 year old daughter (Freya) also loves it. she has not said one bad thing about anyone there. This is her 2nd year there, both of her teachers were/are great. When there is a problem the teachers take the time to let the parents know and we work though it together! Freya also loves half time, they help her with homework and other educational skills.

Posted July 17, 2010
Myra Linn has excellent teachers and staff. The academic program is strong. The principle is visible. Love her smile!

Posted July 16, 2010
I loved this school, i am a high schooler now and attended that school since i was in kindergarten..... i only had trouble with my horrible 2nd grade teacher and 5th grade teacher... but i loved the princible Mrs. Watson

Myra Linn Elementary School 0

Posted December 17, 2008
not a good school move on. My daughter attended also and its horrible and the teachers and office staff do play favorites. Beware...

Posted March 01, 2007
I really like how this school motivates students to succeed. Ms Lee the Kindergarten teacher takes great pride in seeing her students learn. She pushes them to learn and rewards progress.

Myra Linn Elementary School 1

Posted October 11, 2004

Myra Linn Elementary School 5

Posted October 08, 2004
I really love this school. My child attended Kindergarten there last year and we both loved it! I felt very connected to this school. He's attending a new school this year but wants to go back.

Myra Linn Elementary School
10435 Branigan Way, Riverside, CA  92505
Last modified Myra Linn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Myra Linn Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top