Allan Orrenmaa Elementary School 1

Posted April 01, 2013
this school is a throw back to the 1950's, i'm moving my kids out of this school, next year

Posted September 15, 2012
Best school ever! I'm now in middle school still missing Orrenmaa like crazy! Wish i can go back in time! :( Miss my best best best friend Kaine, lLouis, Reyna, and luciana. Never forgot about this school... I miss my dance team there and especially Ms.Jamie! Miss you all! Just wish i can see you guys one more time!

Posted August 10, 2011
My daughter is now in 5th grade and been here since 1st. The teachers are very well educated and very discipline with our children. PTA is very awesome and are always there for our children. Allot of after school activities where parents and children can join in and have fun besides just being in school. The school is safe and is well gated. If you want to judge the school by its STAR testing please dont for the teachers are willing to teach and be there for our kids. I am a proud parent of Orrenmaa Elementry student.

Allan Orrenmaa Elementary School 4

Posted May 10, 2011
My son graduated last year and my daughter is in 2nd grade currently. We have had a wonderful experiance with the school. Mrs. Johnson makes it her business to know each of the supporting parents as well as the children. Everyon shows respect to her which she has earned. The Watch D.O.G.S is a great add on where Dad's Of Great Students can be apart of their children's daily routine and experiance the joy of being around thier teacher and other class mates. Hats off to the PTA staff for making this an experiance to remember when they support he teachers and outings.

Allan Orrenmaa Elementary School 0

Posted August 07, 2008
This school just keep on getting better. Safe environment , hands on accessible principal and wonderful support services for students.

Posted September 13, 2007
I have been very pleased with the education my children received at Orrenmaa. I truly believe the teachers strive to customize to the children's learning needs. I'm happy with the special education and resource. The principal is accessible, caring and strict on school guidelines. I love the fact that our children have activities before and afterschool. For example; the running club, and half-time were the learn and have fun at the same time.

Posted July 10, 2007
The principal is awesome, as are all the special education staff! The SDC classes, RSP classes, and speech are among the best I've ever seen and the children learn and move back into general education. This is what special education should be!

Posted May 03, 2007
My son attended from k-3rd grade then we moved out of state. This school has great teachers and a wonderful principal.Principal is always there always interacting with student and parents. I would like to say that my son got a wonderful education the time he attended

Posted May 18, 2006
- a staff
The teachers at orrenmaa are great, they do care about the students. The kindergarden program is great. My son is in kindergarden and he has learned many things.

Allan Orrenmaa Elementary School 4

Posted July 24, 2005
School run by good principal, interacts with children and parents. Supports students and teachers. Good envirmont for all. The love of music by the staff is shared with the kids through learning program and after school choir.

Allan Orrenmaa Elementary School
3350 Fillmore Street, Riverside, CA  92503
Last modified Allan Orrenmaa Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Allan Orrenmaa Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top