Bad
Good

Teaching here was a nightmare. Teachers do nothing but gossip and i'm blessed to have gotten my students through the year. Not a good environment to work in.

School structure is not your most updated look! But what matters is what's inside! Which is good caring staff, Excellent teachers, and the principal is the best! I'm glad I brought my daughter's to this school..

this school is a throw back to the 1950's, i'm moving my kids out of this school, next year

Best school ever! I'm now in middle school still missing Orrenmaa like crazy! Wish i can go back in time! :( Miss my best best best friend Kaine, lLouis, Reyna, and luciana. Never forgot about this school... I miss my dance team there and especially Ms.Jamie! Miss you all! Just wish i can see you guys one more time!

My daughter is now in 5th grade and been here since 1st. The teachers are very well educated and very discipline with our children. PTA is very awesome and are always there for our children. Allot of after school activities where parents and children can join in and have fun besides just being in school. The school is safe and is well gated. If you want to judge the school by its STAR testing please dont for the teachers are willing to teach and be there for our kids. I am a proud parent of Orrenmaa Elementry student.

My son graduated last year and my daughter is in 2nd grade currently. We have had a wonderful experiance with the school. Mrs. Johnson makes it her business to know each of the supporting parents as well as the children. Everyon shows respect to her which she has earned. The Watch D.O.G.S is a great add on where Dad's Of Great Students can be apart of their children's daily routine and experiance the joy of being around thier teacher and other class mates. Hats off to the PTA staff for making this an experiance to remember when they support he teachers and outings.

This school just keep on getting better. Safe environment , hands on accessible principal and wonderful support services for students.

I have been very pleased with the education my children received at Orrenmaa. I truly believe the teachers strive to customize to the children's learning needs. I'm happy with the special education and resource. The principal is accessible, caring and strict on school guidelines. I love the fact that our children have activities before and afterschool. For example; the running club, and half-time were the learn and have fun at the same time.

The principal is awesome, as are all the special education staff! The SDC classes, RSP classes, and speech are among the best I've ever seen and the children learn and move back into general education. This is what special education should be!

My son attended from k-3rd grade then we moved out of state. This school has great teachers and a wonderful principal.Principal is always there always interacting with student and parents. I would like to say that my son got a wonderful education the time he attended

Last modified Allan Orrenmaa Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.