Bad
Good

Twinhill Elementary is an awesome school. I thought the last principal, Emily Devor, did a great job but now with Mary Parsons leading our children, I am proud to say this is a great lady/Principal. The school does not meet state standards and I feel schools like Twinhill are being graded unfairly. I am an immigrant from Vietnam and I learned to speak English in the California school system at the age of 8 and I have done well in life. I can say that all of the students that pass through Twinhill will do very well in life because I have seen the teachers that are educating at this school and their amazing. I have been to the award assemblies and have watched how the teachers showed so much pride in the history of our country and I have no fear (as patriotic as I am because of my teachers) that this new generation of immigrants will also grow up to be great Americans. The state might grade this school low but I see the long term effects and it is an A plus.

It is not just the teachers responsibility to teach the children. Teachers can only do so much. Education starts at home.

This is a poor school with very LOW test scores..Research the schools before enrolling your children in them.

The teachers in this school are excellent.Every teacher goes out of their way to make sure every student gets the most out of their education.The resource program is especially helpful.

Last modified Twinhill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.