Riverside, CA

Posted November 27, 2012
Twinhill Elementary is an awesome school. I thought the last principal, Emily Devor, did a great job but now with Mary Parsons leading our children, I am proud to say this is a great lady/Principal. The school does not meet state standards and I feel schools like Twinhill are being graded unfairly. I am an immigrant from Vietnam and I learned to speak English in the California school system at the age of 8 and I have done well in life. I can say that all of the students that pass through Twinhill will do very well in life because I have seen the teachers that are educating at this school and their amazing. I have been to the award assemblies and have watched how the teachers showed so much pride in the history of our country and I have no fear (as patriotic as I am because of my teachers) that this new generation of immigrants will also grow up to be great Americans. The state might grade this school low but I see the long term effects and it is an A plus.

Twinhill Elementary School 3

Posted January 29, 2012
It is not just the teachers responsibility to teach the children. Teachers can only do so much. Education starts at home.

Twinhill Elementary School 1

Posted September 21, 2011
This is a poor school with very LOW test scores..Research the schools before enrolling your children in them.

Posted December 21, 2007

Twinhill Elementary School 4

Posted April 11, 2007
The teachers in this school are excellent.Every teacher goes out of their way to make sure every student gets the most out of their education.The resource program is especially helpful.

Twinhill Elementary School 0

Posted May 22, 2006
This school has a stellar kindergarten program! The love of the teaching craft is apparent in the quality instruction provided by professionals who deliver the curriculum.

Posted January 27, 2006
- a former student

Twinhill Elementary School 0

Posted August 28, 2004
My child attends this school and I am highly disappointed in the level of reading and math that my child learning. Surrounding districts are at a higher level in both categories in kindergarden than in second grade. I fear my daughter will fall behind when moved to another school from the lack of reading and math knowledge.

Twinhill Elementary School
11000 Campbell Avenue, Riverside, CA  92505
Last modified Twinhill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Twinhill Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top