Riverside, CA
Students enrolled: 1,005

Wells Middle School 3

Posted December 26, 2010
Its a really nice school good area I like it. I go to wells and its a nice school.

Posted April 12, 2008
All the teachers are fun and inspirational... I will miss Wells this year now that i will be going on to NOVI

Posted October 08, 2007
Wells is a great school with high expectations for all the kids. In addition, the discipline program makes Wells a safe school.

Wells Middle School 4

Posted January 17, 2007
I am a proud parent of two girls- one which has already graduated and one that will graduate this year.I am very pleased with their academic achievments and formation as individuals. I'm very pleased with the interest teachers take in each students' involvement in the class and in after school programs. I would like to give a special thanks to Mr. Gregg Mitchell and Mr. Moss for helping and supporting my daughters while they were at Wells Middle School.

Wells Middle School 5

Posted August 29, 2006
Wells is a great and safe school for my children to attend. The administration and teachers care about all the kids. The discipline and academics are very good.

Wells Middle School 3

Posted May 13, 2006
Wells offers advanced classes such as Geometry for 8th graders and Language Honors. They are striving for better test scores, which has been improving over the last few years. They have a no tolerance policy which has weeded out most of the 'bad' influcences. Overall, I am not unhappy with the education my child has received, though there are much better schools out there.

Wells Middle School 5

Posted October 27, 2005
This is the only school that I could get the help I needed of my kid. All teachers keep me up to date on a weekly report. If I ask for something I get it. I moved my kids asway from corona because my kids never got the help they needed.

Wells Middle School 1

Posted March 31, 2005
Wells Intermediate was the worst school I have ever had my children in. Teacher communication non-existent. In fact so bad I moved them into Corona-Norco school district..What a blessing!

Wells Middle School 4

Posted January 26, 2005
Wells was the best junior high in riverside. great academics, teachers and activities.

10000 Wells Avenue, Riverside, CA  92503
Last modified Wells Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wells Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top