Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Bryant Elementary School
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted December 08, 2015
Mr Scott Brennan was my older sons 6th grade teacher. As my son progressed through math in 7th grade he had it easy as he said Mr Brennan had showed him all this the year before. This year my youngest son has the privilege of being in Mr Brennan 5th grade class. Talk about going above and beyond for his students, Mr Brennan is one of the most caring, generous and inspiring teachers, that would do anything to help his students succeed. He teaches the child and not just standards our because it's on the test. He joins committees, volunteers to be a "rep" when needed and volunteers in the community for lots of programs that help support education and especially education in the arts. He is a wonderful asset to the school.

Posted February 17, 2013
I am a former students of Bryant. I think my review counts because I've been to twelve schools in the Indland Empire. Bryant did an exceptional job when I attended for three years seven years ago. Now that I have graduated and started college I already plan on having my future children attend Bryant. No bullying issues, one on one attention between teacher's, creative and understanding staff, and a brilliant program called "H.E.A.R..T.S." that helped me get ahead. I had a hard life (hence attending twelve schools by sixth grade) but was still able to succeed.

Posted June 11, 2010
my daughter just finished her kindergarden yr this week. even thought it is a small school i am pleased to say that it is a great school. ive seen alot of progress this year with my childs learning.. Great Job Teachers

Posted September 16, 2009
The teachers are fantastic! It is a baeutiful and clean campus, and small enough that the staff remembers names.

Posted September 02, 2007
I am a parent of a third grade boy and after being in this district as an employee and parent I would not send my child to any other school. The principal is kind and caring as well as being strong when needed. I've shown the school to a few of my friends who are trying to transfer their children and all now want Bryant to be their school too. The teachers and staff are all just as caring and protective as the principal and they all have one goal, best education and experience for each child'. They truely believe in 'No Child left behind '.

Bryant Elementary School 4

Posted March 26, 2007
Bryant is a really good school. The few setbacks I do find is the rigor for gifted students is not as demanding which is why my children often come home with their homework done before they get home. The plus side to Bryant is the care of teachers, staff and principal. The music and arts department are what I probably praise the most because it brought out more of my eldest daughter's talents. Their after-school program provides a good outlet and tutoring base for kids who need extra help and time to play until us working parents can pick our children up.

Bryant Elementary School 3

Posted February 02, 2006
Overall the shcool is fine. They could have a few more field trips in the year. And also the teachers could talk to the parents more to let us know how are children are doing.

Bryant Elementary School 2

Posted September 01, 2005
Overall the school is okay. They could use more modern facilities. They also could offer advancements for students who excel. My daughter exceled and was easily bored with the curriculum. There was no offer of advancement or at least added challenges.

Bryant Elementary School 4

Posted May 10, 2005
Bryant Elementary is a wonderful caring school. My nephew attended from k-6, and now my two childern attend. The teachers have been caring, concerned and involved in the growth and sucess of my children. Not only is this school a great place for the childern, but it has close ties with the local community. Next year the will be expanding the campus and this will only bring even great things for this wonderful school.

Posted September 09, 2003
My three children have attended Bryant for the past 2-3 years and my husband and I are very pleased with the curriculum. My children are constantly being challenged as well as informed and educated. Our youngest daughter will also be attending in 2005, and we are very excited for her to have such a great opportunity to be in a school that offers so much, And field trips? Always at Bryant! And a lot of parents get involved. Hats off to this great school! Polo and Marla Amaya.

Bryant Elementary School
4324 Third Street, Riverside, CA  92501-2699
Last modified Bryant Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.