Posted August 11, 2014
My daughter goes to Franklin and we are extremely happy with our school! I had my daughter in a private school for Kindergarten and was paying quite a bit of money for that but was extremely unhappy with the level of education of the teachers and the overall level of education my daughter was receiving. So, we switched to Franklin (our designated school) and we love it!!! It is FAR better than a high-priced private school in Riverside! The teachers are all wonderful at Franklin and the PTO does a great job in raising extra money so that our school has the latest technology/equipment/enrichment materials etc. We couldn't be happier and I can attest, from experience, that you will get all that a private school (claims to) offers but without the high tuition! Couldn't be happier!

Posted August 03, 2014
My two girls go to this school and all our teachers have been amazing. The classroom size leaves a little to be desired, but that would be in any public school unfortunately. Our PTO is one of THE BEST around, starting from the ice cream social all the way down to the father/daughter dance. They think of such innovative ways to raise money to help our kids get the field trips they get to do every year. Ben Franklin is #1 in my book and as far as I'm concerned I wouldn't want my kids to go anywhere else!

Posted August 01, 2014
My grandson attends this school and every time I come into the office I am greeted by friendly and helpful staff. My grandson loves school and his teacher is excellent. The campus is beautiful and inviting. The administration and staff have worked very hard to improve the school and Mrs. Smith is very outgoing.

Posted April 17, 2014
My son is in kindergarten and he has learned so much. His teacher is always available and many parents are involved and volunteer on a weekly basis, there is a great sense of community, and the PTA works hard and has many ways to raise money for assemblies and field trips.

Posted November 19, 2013
Excellent improvements this year, very caring staff and administration. There is a welcoming and positive atmosphere on campus.

Posted September 26, 2013
Mrs. Long is an outstanding Kindergarten teacher. Also, the new Principal Mrs. Smith is doing a terrific job. I feel like my son is really cared for and well educated at Ben Franklin.

Posted September 10, 2013
When I was assigned to this site to sub, there was tremendous support from the administration and contracted teachers. It was very welcoming.

Posted July 24, 2011
I go to Ben Franklin (used to) since I am going to middle school now. I went to the school since I was in kindergarten up to sixth grade and I had a blast! All the teachers were so warm-hearted and made everyone feel incredibly welcome! I had such great memories and I will never forget how hard everyone worked just for us to understand something.

Posted May 03, 2010

Benjamin Franklin Elementary School 2

Posted August 26, 2009
My child started going to Ben Franklin this year. I feel as though my child and I have not had a very warm welcome. I've made an effort to introduce myself to parents who are more familiar with the school, and seem to be active with the school. I was snubbed, as if they are a higher class of people. I hope further into the year this will change, as I'd rather have my child go to a school that has equally good teachers, but also where the parents can be polite to eachother the way it was at the former school. It helps if there is a sense of community. Parents demonstrating alienation is not a good example to set for their children. It opens the door for bullying in the future.

Benjamin Franklin Elementary School
19661 Orange Terrace Parkway, Riverside, CA  92508
Last modified Benjamin Franklin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Benjamin Franklin Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top