Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My daughter is in eighth grade here at Matthew Gage Middle School. I have family that went here years ago and the school was amazing then. Now it's obvious that the teachers nor the staff care about the children here. They're only here for their paycheck so they're more than willing to call you if your child is absent but could care less if they're having trouble with their assignments. They assign the students chromebooks from the beginning of the year and that is what they learn from. The teachers are not engaged enough with the children to have these students succeed. (Look at the test scores on this website) there's proof enough that this school is failing at what it's supposed to do.

I'm surprised this school even has a 6, it's a terrible school and I'm not only speaking about the careless teachers who will allow your student to fail without reaching out to you but also the office staff/ Princpial whom are heartless and lazy! So today there Is a dance going on at the school so I went to the office to fill out the form and pay so my son can go to the dance but that's not what happen! I went into the office and they had a total power trip attitude with me coming up with excuses that made no sense on why the could not allow me to fill out the from so my son can attend, so I asked to speak to the Princpial hoping that she wouldn't allow for a child not to attented a dance for basically no reason but nope she was just as cold hearted as the rest! They will not go outta the way to help your or your child and you could tell none of them enjoy their job! They act like dealing with you is a burden.... It's sad I'm currently in the process of filing a complaints on these despicable people for not only the dance sistution but for the teacher lack of effort and concer to help struggling children!

Basically turned into an online school. Teachers only communicate and teach via computer. Extra help available during lunch so the kid can't eat. The place is a joke.

I go here and they have some incredible teachers and others not so much... But the people in the office are very nice and helpful

I go here. It's ok. Teachers are good, at the most. Well, I have to type 15 words so..

Good school,but could use some help with the faculty submissions some teachers aren't qualified to be a educator

i love gage it is cool and fun school. i hope all the new kids love it like i did ,an ther are so many good theachers all are nice so dont worry new kids they dont bit but i did get in trouble but not all the time they are awsome and easy going whit have fun. :)

This school is very excellent. My child has gone to this school for seventh and eighth grade. She has always had great test scores. The teachers are very attentive and focused on student success. I recommend sending your child to Gage.

Gage is a excellent school and very well supervised by the best on campus Supervisors you can ask for, while my daughter is at school I have faith that the school is supervised and my child is in good hands everyday. They also have an excellent teaching staff. It is one of the better middle schools in the Riverside area. My daughter is doing great. This is her first year in a public school and I was a little worried about that. The staff at Matthew Gage Middle School has made her fill welcome along with the students. She has homework every night and I think that is wonderful, that keeps her focused and has her ready for high school. Her grades have not slip they have gotten better (4.0) you cannot ask for a better teaching staff than the teachers at Matthew Gage Middle School. I recommend this school!

I attended Gage and I was happy with it. I think their is a good falculty in place and I enjoyed coming to school. I do however wish that they had more extra curriculars and I was very dissapointed in the Primtime program. I was also disappointed on the maintence. But other than that I had a good experience.

Last modified Matthew Gage Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.