Bad
Good

This school is no longer Hyatt, it is now the location of Riverside STEM Academy. My daughter goes to STEM and it is a wonderfull school. There is alot of homework but I believe they are giving them great study skills. It is an advanced school and you must keep your grades up or you will be placed on Academic probation.

This school has strong principal/school leadership. If you are involved in your childs school work the teachers will work with you as well.

Because it is small enough to create a more friendly atmosphere and the teachers take a personal interest in each student.

As a family rating Hyatt, we have nothing but great things to say about the staff is amazing and very family orientated as well as supportive. Academically both of my children have made a tremendous improvement academically and behaviorally. Teachers like Mrs. Stimmel, Mrs. Hernandez,Mrs. Smit,Mrs. Coffin, and the personal in the office Mrs. Tildman, and Mr. Ayala. I am very pleased with the school and the excitement my children have to go to school everyday with a positive approach to learning. This is what learning is all about. The excellent standards and the power of teaching. Thank you Hyatt for the wonderful results and confidence you have given my children.

I have 2 boys that go to Hyatt,since Kindergarten through now we've had nothing but great teachers. My sons love their teacher, they motivate them, keep it fun, and are strict with homework, which I don't mind. I know they are paving the road for my sons to be a success academically. They enforce the confidence I try to give them that you can do anything you set your mind on. Field trips are great, my kids look forward to all the events that are available.

Last modified Hyatt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6