Posted March 12, 2014
This school is amazing! They have great teachers...specially Ms. Lang! The principal is also great! If there is a problem you don't have to make an appointment to speak to the principal , he is always available , they nip the problems quick! My son, loves this school, they also challenge him academic! This is a great neighboorhood school, the parent's are also involve in their children's education.....in order for your child to be sucessful it's not just the teacher's or the principals job, as a parent we need to be involve in our children education!

Madison Elementary School 4

Posted November 04, 2013
I moved to Riverside in April and like any mother who's concern about their childs education I searched the web for insight about public schools. Greatschools was such a great tool for me and it helped me find Madison Elementary that turn out to be great for my kids. They love the attention they get from their teachers and I have been given numerous resources to keep in contact with my kids teachers. That alone was surprising to me since my daughter is in 5 grade and most teachers feel the kids should be responsible enough and keeps parents out of the loop but not here. Her teacher has email, text and phone call access and there is no excuse for not knowing what is happening in her class. Love it..

Madison Elementary School 0

Posted April 23, 2010
Madison is my grandson's school. He loves it so I love it!

Madison Elementary School 0

Posted August 20, 2009
We have recently purchase a home in Riverside, and my daughter attends Madison. I am very happy with the school, and the teachers are wonderfull. The last school my daughter attend was nothing compare to Madison. Since she has attend Madison her test scores and grades have gone up, and she has a great attitude about school. I hope Madison keeps up the great work, because I am very happy with them.

Posted August 15, 2006
I have two boys there [one going to middle school]. I think this is a great school with great teachers. The only issue I have that I feel could improve is after school activities.

Madison Elementary School 1

Posted November 04, 2005
Out of the 4 teachers that my child has had, only one has been exceptional and seemed to care about the children. Most teachers at Madison seem to take the attitude that 'it is just a job' and aren't concerned about the children at all. Administrative leadership is questionable, office staff helpful, but seem to be stuck between a rock and hardspot. There are really no after school programs for the children. I feel the quality of the school is poor and I have not been happy with it for a few years now. I have subsequently removed my child from this school and placed him in another and he seems to be happier and flourishing. He actually enjoys attending school now and is excited about what each new day will bring. I truly feel that he would not have accomplished this if he remained at Madison Elementary.

Posted September 08, 2005
I think this is a good school. I have 2 white boys in this school, that is the majority spanish, but it has been working great for 6 yrs. now.My boys like helping to teach the spanish students english, and they like learning the spanish also. The teachers my boys have had so far is great. The only thing I would really recomend is some more after school activities.

Madison Elementary School 2

Posted August 04, 2005
Academically, this school was average. Problems with supervision though.

Madison Elementary School 4

Posted September 08, 2004
The principal is very involved, and the long-time staff is unbelievable. I've had four kids at this school, and it's the only reason I stay where I am live. The commitment to balancing excellence with challenging school work is very evident.

Madison Elementary School
3635 Madison Street, Riverside, CA  92504
Last modified Madison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Madison Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top