Bad
Good

This school is amazing! They have great teachers...specially Ms. Lang! The principal is also great! If there is a problem you don't have to make an appointment to speak to the principal , he is always available , they nip the problems quick! My son, loves this school, they also challenge him academic! This is a great neighboorhood school, the parent's are also involve in their children's education.....in order for your child to be sucessful it's not just the teacher's or the principals job, as a parent we need to be involve in our children education!

I moved to Riverside in April and like any mother who's concern about their childs education I searched the web for insight about public schools. Greatschools was such a great tool for me and it helped me find Madison Elementary that turn out to be great for my kids. They love the attention they get from their teachers and I have been given numerous resources to keep in contact with my kids teachers. That alone was surprising to me since my daughter is in 5 grade and most teachers feel the kids should be responsible enough and keeps parents out of the loop but not here. Her teacher has email, text and phone call access and there is no excuse for not knowing what is happening in her class. Love it..

Madison is my grandson's school. He loves it so I love it!

We have recently purchase a home in Riverside, and my daughter attends Madison. I am very happy with the school, and the teachers are wonderfull. The last school my daughter attend was nothing compare to Madison. Since she has attend Madison her test scores and grades have gone up, and she has a great attitude about school. I hope Madison keeps up the great work, because I am very happy with them.

Last modified Madison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.