Riverside, CA
Students enrolled: 2,851

Posted August 12, 2013
great school, and great teachers. The teachers are great with working with students and teachers.

Polytechnic High School 2

Posted April 24, 2013
This school is fantastic academically. However if your student needs a little extra nudge then this is not the school for you. We moved to this school from another state. The experience was horrible and ended in him having to go to live with his father to save his schooling. First nobody helped him to learn the system even though I personnally talked to the VP and told him he needed direction because he is too shy to ask for help. Second my straight A student plummeted to a Straight F student in less than 3 months. He is not stupid but the teachers never bothered to catch him up to the rest of the class in what they expected and when. I never once got a phone call never once was told that there was a website that I could use to track his progress. Until the day we checked him out of school. Bottom line is. There are too many students and the ones that need a little guiding get lost in the masses. And the administration don't care enough to help them. My daughter goes to the same school and because she is out going and asks for what she needs she is doing well. Pity I miss my son but this school was not at all what he needed.

Posted November 27, 2009

Posted February 02, 2009
the best! i love the teachers and especially mrs Arceo! Go Bears!

Posted October 22, 2008
I love this school. It had really great teachers and students. I cant believe this is my last year. Im going to miss this school alot. Go Bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted October 04, 2008
I love this school. It works hard to make sure each student gets the education they need for life. The teachers are hard working and dedicated. Great athletics, and has the only high school full orchestra in Riverside. Though its the oldest school in Riverside (over 100 years) its the best. Go Bears!!!

Posted September 09, 2008
I have been so happy with everything with this school, so far!!

Posted August 23, 2008
This is an excellent school and my child learned a lot this year, I'm so happy I chose this school!!!!

Polytechnic High School 3

Posted July 20, 2008
This is a good school for me, but I would not be surprised if parents were dissatisfied. The teachers are good, but many of the students here don't care about their education. Some are disrespectful to teachers and many just don't care. If only there was a way that the school will make the kids want to learn.

Posted May 12, 2008
This school has excellent AP courses and very good athletics. I would definitely keep my kids there and not let them transfer. Like they would anyway. 5 out of 5 for sure.

Polytechnic High School
5450 Victoria Avenue, Riverside, CA  92506
Last modified Polytechnic High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Polytechnic High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top