Riverside, CA
Students enrolled: 2,191

Ramona High School 4

Posted August 08, 2013
Ramona High School is a great school and has so many kind, generous people, both students and teachers. I would recommend Ramona to any student in High School, whether just beginning or are close to the end (:

Posted February 27, 2012
ramona high--- it great and teachers care and show it too the students are friendly and are always ready fro a challenge i love this school the former principal has let which is unfortunate but Ramona is looking towards a bright future

Posted June 11, 2009
Romona High has brought out the best in my Daughter, their teaching techniques are most favorable and give the personal attention to students, boosting their self confidence in order to achieve their best.

Posted January 31, 2009
I believe that Ramona is the greatest school in our district. My mom and I cannot get over the success of AVID and the high rate of students that are accepted into a four-year university. Ramona has been a spectacular school so far, and I believe it will be in the future. :]

Posted January 07, 2009
I have had two daughter graduate from this school and the whole time they were enrolled at ramona i never had any problems. In fact the teachers always put their students first and it was always, always possible to speak to a counsler or anyother person in charge. If i left a message for a call back i recieved a response that same day or early the next. Thank you staff at ramona high you are the ones who make it work!!

Posted November 04, 2008
It is an exellent school and evrything is awesome about it so go ramona high!!!

Posted July 10, 2008
i am a freshmen,and ramona is 1 of the most excepting,caring and safe high schools in ramona.the staff all have positive attitudes,and are always there to lend a hand.the sport and art programs are very fullfilling and could easily put other schools to shame.and about the claim of there being gangs at the school,..theyre gone now that was the past.students have move ways to outlet they energy ang thoughts.also the counselors are always willing to help through a rough patch in life........Ramona Ram Pride!!! (: (:

Posted June 12, 2008
Ramona was a great high school. I graduated in 2003 and went on to attend a private university. The AVID program was, I believe, the largest in the country at that point. The staff if helpful, and encouraging. There are bad seeds at every school, but I never had any problems while attending Ramona. As long as you keep your head in the books and are a well rounded student, if you don't seek trouble, trouble will not find you. It had been 5 years since I've graduated and I still look back through my yearbooks and miss my time at Ramona.

Ramona High School 4

Posted May 17, 2006
As a former Ramona student and University of California graduate, I can't say enough positive things about the faculty and leadership at Ram High. The quality of education at Ramona is the best in Riverside, period. Ramona teachers truly care about their students growth and development both inside and outside the classroom. The current principal, Mike Neece, is highly praised by both Ramona faculty and parents. It would be a huge blow if Ramona lost him. Some of the programs that deserve special mention are the AVID program, all of the wonderful Performing Arts programs, the Health and Business Academy and the Wellness Program. Overall parent involvement as well as safety/discipline are the only areas that I see a need for current improvement.

Posted March 14, 2006
I have had both of my children attend Ramona, and I believe it is a very good school filled with great teachers and administrators. However, the Custodial staff do not get the credit they deserve. One day while I was waiting for my son, I noticed how this one young custodian was doing a very nice job in the pre-school portable that he was cleaning. Someone needs to give the Custodial Staff a big pat on the back.

7675 Magnolia Avenue, Riverside, CA  92504
Last modified Ramona High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ramona High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 36 reviews. Top