Riverside, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted September 19, 2012
One of the best decisions I have ever made was choosing St Francis De Sales for my 2 sons education. The family, community and educational environment is unmatched. Thank you teachers and staff for all that you do to assist us in preparing our children for the future.

Posted May 19, 2012
My daughter is so ready for High School because St. Francis DeSales has really prepared her for the Honors classes she has been placed in at Notre Dame High School. A Catholic education is the way to go, all of the student's in the 8th grade class are well prepared to enter into their next stage of their education. No matter where they go to high school, I'm sure these kids are more than ready for what ever is dealt their way. The teachers here have credentials and care about the education our children are receiving. Highly recommend this school! Thank you so much for guiding my child for the next stage of her life. You have taught her values that she will carry on for the rest of her life. May God continue to bless and support St. Francis DeSales!

Posted October 12, 2011
Wonderful school! Highly recommend it academically. Both of my children went here from K-8. Son graduated 4th in his high school class and is enrolled in campuswide honors program at UCI. He scored high enough on PSAT to qualify as a National Hispanic Merit Finalist! 2150 on SAT! Teachers prepare you for success in college from day one. Daughter is a sophomore in high school and following in her brother's academic footsteps! Both were placed in many AP and Honors high school courses and fully prepared for them by SFDS teachers! The school really does have a family-like atmosphere! The only thing I find lacking is Diocesan support. The Catholic Diocese in our area does not do enough to support the Catholic schools.

Posted August 23, 2011
This school has recently made huge improvements in its technology. Each classroom has interactive whiteboards and various means to incorporate different styles of learning. There is definitely a family atmosphere did the school is smaller than most.

Posted April 21, 2011
I graduated from SFDS and it was an important part of my road to college. I was well-prepared to take advanced/honor classes throughout high school and graduated with high honors. Teachers are available for extra help, there are countless school activities that I loved participating in, and there are so many extra study resources like tutors after-school. I also heard they've recently acquired a lot of new technology in each classroom. That being said, I always pushed myself while studying at SFDS and managed to get Honor Roll. Overall, I greatly recommend this school.

Posted March 27, 2011
My daughter graduated from this school and was well prepared for high school and is very successful in college. She was an "A" student at St. Francis, so if you challenge yourself with the academic curriculum you will be prepared. I highly recommend this school to anyone who wants a challenge and learn about the Catholic Faith.

Posted June 15, 2010
Very happy with this school. The principal is prompt in addressing concerns of parents. The school has a family oriented atmosphere which I appreciate. Most of the teachers are excellent, and the issues we have had with one or two have been satisfactorily addressed.

St. Francis De Sales School 1

Posted June 15, 2010
We are very dissatisfied with the teachers and the academic standard of this school. The school is seriously lacking in needed resources which affects students.......

St. Francis De Sales School 1

Posted May 02, 2010
Not happy with this school at all, the principal is too close with the teachers so parent concerns are not addressed. Academics are lacking, my child graduated from this school and is struggling in high school, not up to the other incoming students.

Posted June 10, 2009

St. Francis De Sales School
4205 Mulberry Street, Riverside, CA  92501
Last modified St. Francis De Sales School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Francis De Sales School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top