PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted February 11, 2016
St. Francis de Sales has the family atmosphere that we were looking for. My family enjoys seeing other families at our Pancake breakfasts, family masses and events like our Christmas Program and Fall Festival. We are pleased to have our children taught in an environment that continues our teaching of religious values. Weekly mass for the students is something that we love. The principal is very involved with the students and leads them in music at their masses. We are very happy here!

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted October 12, 2015
The school encourages all students, faculty, and parents to show respect by the Think model. Ask yourself is my thought/action truthful, helpful, inspiring, necessary and kind?

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted October 12, 2015
The school has a strong commitment to family values and community service. I have often seen the older students go out of their way to help younger students. Not only do "Big Brothers and Sisters" accompany younger students to mass, but the whole school participates in "Faith Families" groups of students of all ages that pray, discuss faith and participate in service projects.

Posted October 12, 2015
My kids love this school! It definitely has a strong family feel. I love how welcoming the parents and staff are and I absolutely love the students' commitment to academic education and community service.

Posted September 19, 2012
One of the best decisions I have ever made was choosing St Francis De Sales for my 2 sons education. The family, community and educational environment is unmatched. Thank you teachers and staff for all that you do to assist us in preparing our children for the future.

Posted May 19, 2012
My daughter is so ready for High School because St. Francis DeSales has really prepared her for the Honors classes she has been placed in at Notre Dame High School. A Catholic education is the way to go, all of the student's in the 8th grade class are well prepared to enter into their next stage of their education. No matter where they go to high school, I'm sure these kids are more than ready for what ever is dealt their way. The teachers here have credentials and care about the education our children are receiving. Highly recommend this school! Thank you so much for guiding my child for the next stage of her life. You have taught her values that she will carry on for the rest of her life. May God continue to bless and support St. Francis DeSales!

Posted October 12, 2011
Wonderful school! Highly recommend it academically. Both of my children went here from K-8. Son graduated 4th in his high school class and is enrolled in campuswide honors program at UCI. He scored high enough on PSAT to qualify as a National Hispanic Merit Finalist! 2150 on SAT! Teachers prepare you for success in college from day one. Daughter is a sophomore in high school and following in her brother's academic footsteps! Both were placed in many AP and Honors high school courses and fully prepared for them by SFDS teachers! The school really does have a family-like atmosphere! The only thing I find lacking is Diocesan support. The Catholic Diocese in our area does not do enough to support the Catholic schools.

St. Francis De Sales School 4

Posted August 23, 2011
This school has recently made huge improvements in its technology. Each classroom has interactive whiteboards and various means to incorporate different styles of learning. There is definitely a family atmosphere did the school is smaller than most.

Posted April 21, 2011
I graduated from SFDS and it was an important part of my road to college. I was well-prepared to take advanced/honor classes throughout high school and graduated with high honors. Teachers are available for extra help, there are countless school activities that I loved participating in, and there are so many extra study resources like tutors after-school. I also heard they've recently acquired a lot of new technology in each classroom. That being said, I always pushed myself while studying at SFDS and managed to get Honor Roll. Overall, I greatly recommend this school.

St. Francis De Sales School 4

Posted March 27, 2011
My daughter graduated from this school and was well prepared for high school and is very successful in college. She was an "A" student at St. Francis, so if you challenge yourself with the academic curriculum you will be prepared. I highly recommend this school to anyone who wants a challenge and learn about the Catholic Faith.

4205 Mulberry Street, Riverside, CA  92501
Last modified St. Francis De Sales School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8